Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I was just wondering how to upload an Avatar? I see other people have them, but no matter where I search on the site I can't find a place to personalize mine. Thanks in advance for any help!
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Top right of your screen, you will see in Green "settings" click on that. Next screen, on the bottom left, you will see "my Settings" you will see a selection for Avatars. Click that and follow the path. Good Luck

Comment

You'll have the ability to post an avatar and to send/receive private messages once you are a "member" as opposed to a "new member". That happens automatically after you have 15+ posts and one month of activity.

Comment

Thank you so much to you both. Answered everything I needed to know.
        Lone Alaskan Gypsy
        Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
        Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
        Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
          You'll have the ability to post an avatar and to send/receive private messages once you are a "member" as opposed to a "new member". That happens automatically after you have 15+ posts and one month of activity.
          I'm an old member with a new avatar - and now to take a look.
          "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

Comment

Nice avvy soggy but I wish gypsy would hurry up and get her 15th post in so I can see hers!
            sigpic

I'm taking a poll
            <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X