What is up with the date stamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with the date stamp?

Why does the date stamp in the right corner state I have been a member since April 06?

Seems like that is when the new forum started. I don't think you'll see a date prior to april 06 on anyone.

Comment

Yep, we were all considered "new members" when we moved to the new forum software.

Comment

General forum

More than once I have wanted to place a thread in the General forum only to find it missing. I have tried refreshing the screen, closing my internet only to find it still missing. Only after I place the thread in the hunting section do I see the General forum show back up.

Anyone else having this same problem?

Comment

Logged in?

One must be logged in to see the General Discussion forum. Have you always been logged in?

I recommend ticking the "remember me" box at login. This has solved many problems for others. But.....back to the question: have you always been logged in when you observed this behavior?

If yes, what is your operating system and browser? Are you using AOL?

David
          Originally posted by tv321 View Post
          More than once I have wanted to place a thread in the General forum only to find it missing. I have tried refreshing the screen, closing my internet only to find it still missing. Only after I place the thread in the hunting section do I see the General forum show back up.

Anyone else having this same problem?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X