question on Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on Pics

HI All, I have tried to upload a pic on the classified forum. When I click upload I get this "Internet explorer can not show this webpage". I have a connection, this site is working, pic is small enough. I'm not much of a computer guru to say the least. Any ideas? Will try again tomorrow. Thanks Ed

Originally posted by rivetgun55 View Post
    HI All, I have tried to upload a pic on the classified forum. When I click upload I get this "Internet explorer can not show this webpage". I have a connection, this site is working, pic is small enough. I'm not much of a computer guru to say the least. Any ideas? Will try again tomorrow. Thanks Ed
    Ed, I am seconding you on this one.
    I wonder if this is being looked into.
    I tried to upload wildlife pictures into my profile albums 'Wildlife' and I also can not upload pictures.
    It's not just you. It's me, too.
    Maybe it's the browser we are using?
    Lurker.

Comment

Hey Punk, I believe there are some "issues" with the site.
      Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

I have been having the same problem for the past few days as well, hope it is worked out soon!
        http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

same problem today

I'm having the same problem uploading a photo from my computer to the photography forum today. It's a .jpg 155 kb.
          Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.
          - Frank Zappa

Comment

same problem for me

I did everything right, and after seeing these other posts am convinced the site is having some technical difficulties. I'm sure they'll get it fixed...patience is a virtue! Just remember how patient you can be when you're behind that fishing pole waitin for a strike, or sittin on a hilltop waitin for a moose to show up...

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X