Member status and Avatars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member status and Avatars???

So when do I get to graduate from being a "new member to a "member? It's not the number of posts or length of time you've been a member apparently. Also, I could have sworn that at one time I had an avatar in my messages and the option to put in a signature. Now I have neither option. What's the deal.
    " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright

Fishin', it appears you do have an avatar....not sure why its not posting it, might need Admin/Webmaster help on this one. Brian M. is likely to show up soon.

I believe it is 50 posts to lose the new member status...
    The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

10 posts, 30 days.

Comment

So is there a glitch here, Brian?
        The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
        sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

been a member over a year and although i didn't post much for a long time have more than 10. Not really a huge deal just something I noticed. Would like my picture to post though
          " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by fishin_ak View Post
            been a member over a year and although i didn't post much for a long time have more than 10. Not really a huge deal just something I noticed. Would like my picture to post though
            Your picture or your avatar? You can set a profile picture, but I am pretty sure that you are talking about your avatar.
            Lurker.

Comment

Having dinner with my parents in a few, but I'll upgrade your account when I log back on, either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the update Brian.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X