Xing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xing out

When I am done and decide to X out instead of logging out of the forum, does it still indicate that I am logged in at the bottom of the forum page?

How should we be doing this?

Logging out, etc.

I asked someone about this recently. We were on the phone and I quit my browser to see if I was still logged in. My name disappered from the "currently online" list as soon as I quit my web browser.

Is this what you were asking?

FYI, I think I've only logged out two or three times since this launched. I just get here via a link in my web browser favorites.

Hope it helps!

-Mike
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Some forums will show you as being still logged on upwards of 15 minutes after siging off.

Comment

Logging out

Originally posted by Adventure
        When I am done and decide to X out instead of logging out of the forum, does it still indicate that I am logged in at the bottom of the forum page?

How should we be doing this?
        I have changed the system slightly to show inactivity at 10 minutes. It was 15 minutes earlier.

i have also changed the way threads are marked as read in response to a user concern. If I got this right, your "new posts" list will be accurate indefinitely. We'll see how it plays out.

Comment

Thanks Mike, that was what I was looking for.

Thanks Dave, that actually answered another question too.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X