This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important! Forum Rules

It seems that the Forum Rules are a little buried in the forums. So here is a link to the rules and I hope it helps solve some current issues.
    Help - Alaska Outdoors Forums (outdoorsdirectory.com)

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Thanks.......the "Individual Rules" will not open when I click on them. When I click on Forum Rules, there is a dropdown menu......but i can't get them to open.
    ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

The page and all its links work fine for me. I can't find the rule about sniveling, though.
      ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
      I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
      The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Click on, "Forum Rules". Select a topic and click on it. You may have to scroll up to see the topic.

Patriot Life Member NRA
        Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
        Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
          It seems that the Forum Rules are a little buried in the forums. So here is a link to the rules and I hope it helps solve some current issues.
          Help - Alaska Outdoors Forums (outdoorsdirectory.com)
          I've added a link to the Forum Rules in the Forum (footer) navigation bar.
          The toggles do appear to work ok for me as well.
          Last edited by admin; 10-15-2021, 18:10.

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
            The page and all its links work fine for me. I can't find the rule about sniveling, though.
            I'm pretty sure it's right there next to the one about Wheaton's Law.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X