X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw this new what ever

And that is about it
    Tim

Change is difficult for some people, and yet it is inevitable.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
      Change is difficult for some people, and yet it is inevitable.
      DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Tim

Comment

Hi Tim,

The forum software we have been using for many years was updated, and the version we were using was no longer supported. Things were starting to break, and we were forced to upgrade. If you could post some specifics as to what is working, what is not working, and so forth, this would help us tune this thing up so it works for everyone. We've had a lot of great suggestions so far and while we haven't been able to implement all of them, we have made many adjustments. It seems that most of the big stuff is fixed, but I am sure there are other issues. We appreciate your help!

Regards,

-Mike

Michael Strahan
        Site Owner
        Alaska Hunt Consultant
        1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

What happened to the forum sponsor logos?

Comment

Originally posted by kodyb View Post
            What happened to the forum sponsor logos?
            Great question. We completely revamped our sponsorship program and are in the process of contacting all of the old sponsors. Don't know if you are aware of it, but my wife was diagnosed with a terminal illness four years ago and we've been focused on that. Consequently we have not circled back with our advertisers during that time. Anyway the new sponsorship program includes a 300x150 ad on the right side of the page in the respective forum and promotional rights in the sponsored forum. We lifted the cap on the number of sponsors and lowered sponsorship cost from $800/year to $400/year. Things are tight for a lot of Alaska businesses with all the lock-downs, and we are trying to help. So... ads are bigger and costs are less. Traffic seems to be up.

Michael Strahan
            Site Owner
            Alaska Hunt Consultant
            1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

The format is a bit different, but I have no issues navigating through posts. Could it be a browser conflict with some of the issues people are reporting?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Strahan View Post
                Hi Tim,

The forum software we have been using for many years was updated, and the version we were using was no longer supported. Things were starting to break, and we were forced to upgrade. If you could post some specifics as to what is working, what is not working, and so forth, this would help us tune this thing up so it works for everyone. We've had a lot of great suggestions so far and while we haven't been able to implement all of them, we have made many adjustments. It seems that most of the big stuff is fixed, but I am sure there are other issues. We appreciate your help!

Regards,

-Mike

I love it when that happens. is there a new post button that i'm missing?
                Tim

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 00.32.06.png
Views:	106
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	2756820
                  Originally posted by mit View Post

I love it when that happens. is there a new post button that i'm missing?
                  ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                  I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
                  The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

And that is about it
                    Are you talking about new design?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X