Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Boost

Hi folks,

You should be seeing a speed boost as a result of some work we've done this week. While we can't fix a slow internet connection, we can improve our forum load times. Kudos to our I.T. team for their hard work this week!

-Mike

Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

It does seem to be faster. Great work!

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Was this why I couldn't get the forum to load on Tapatalk over the weekend?
      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TR View Post
        Was this why I couldn't get the forum to load on Tapatalk over the weekend?
        Quite possibly. On a related note, we are working on a solution which should make Tapatalk obsolete for this site.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Quite possibly. On a related note, we are working on a solution which should make Tapatalk obsolete for this site.
          Ooooohh..... donít like to hear that. Tap a talk has been my savior for posting pics on the forum for years since everyone, including myself, couldnít get a pic to load or at least load right side up, for the last 5-6 years. Itís been a very simple solution to the pic posting that I still see troubles folks to this day on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Developing your own app?
            -Tim

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X