Private messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages

What does a guy have to do to be able to send private messages?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks ahead of time!!!

You should be good to go now. You were registered under our old system, and that was set up slightly different than what we now have. The short version is that you should be able to use the PM system now.

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

I think i have the same issue. I don't seem to be able to send PMs. All i see are the options to email someone or post a visitor message, but no options to private message someone. Or am i missing something?

Comment

is there any way i can private message? it currently will not allow me to private message. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tchoutacabouffa View Post
            is there any way i can private message? it currently will not allow me to private message. thanks!
            You now have enough posts to send PMs. We have a graduated system both to prevent spam (which used to be a serious problem in our PM system), to encourage members to engage in dialogue in our forums, and to provide incentives to join our supporting membership program which in part allows for the survival of this site. Anyhow, you're good to go.

Comment

I'm having the same problem

Comment

How many posts do I need to be able to private message someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Aksledr View Post
                  How many posts do I need to be able to private message someone?
                  I thought it was 10 but looks like it's 25.

Comment

Thank you. Looks like I have a little wait.

Comment

I have PM'd a couple of times and now realize why I didn't get a reply. Can anyone tell me how many posts I need? Also, am I missing messages when someone messages me?
                      Thanks
                      -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by scienz View Post
                        I have PM'd a couple of times and now realize why I didn't get a reply. Can anyone tell me how many posts I need? Also, am I missing messages when someone messages me?
                        Thanks
                        -Dan
                        The system is supposed to automatically upgrade you to full membership after 1 month and 15+ posts. It didn't seem to do so in this case, so I manually upgraded your account. You should be able to use the PM system now.

Comment

Thanks Brian.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X