This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    Even tried to "quote" someone in a post. Cant do it and when I posted a reply anyways I get the same error code.
    Ok. Can you send me your account password via the messaging system. I’ll log in as you tomorrow morning and see if I can replicate the problems. If I can replicate them I’m a long way towards solving them.
    Tech Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Man1c M0g View Post

Oh that's an easy one. What is the filter set to? On the media page you'll see a 'filter' button. Set it to 'All Time', go back in, and your images will be there.
      "Easy". lol. I might never have figured that out intuitively. Thanks! So, is there a way to delete old posted photos (doesn't seem to be)?

...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
      I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
      The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
        "Easy". lol. I might never have figured that out intuitively. Thanks! So, is there a way to delete old posted photos (doesn't seem to be)?
        There’s a quick how-to here: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...m-photo-albums
        Tech Admin

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X