How do I get back to Rep comments?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question How do I get back to Rep comments?

Got a REP message, but got sent right to forum that I had made entry in.
    Would like to see rep comments.
    Is this possible?

Chris

Originally posted by akgun&ammo View Post
    Got a REP message, but got sent right to forum that I had made entry in.
    Would like to see rep comments.
    Is this possible?

Chris
    Rep comments are displayed on your "settings" page.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Iofthetaiga,

Thanks, I guess I was pushing the mouse to fast for the system tonight.:shot:

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X