Anyone else getting server errors instead of the forums?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Anyone else getting server errors instead of the forums?

The last couple weeks I get ďdatabase error, page not availableĒ for a couple hours at a time here and there.

Today I got the ďforum updating, be back momentarilyĒ page and I donít think that is related to the error page Iíve been getting.

When I get the error itís not my end because I can get to everything else on the web fine just not here.:question:
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Hopefully this will be behind us. The site software was upgraded today so hopefully it will bring added stability.

Comment

Yup, I was upgrading the forums. Hence the message and the reassurance.

PS. I've also done some optimizations designed to help with these database issues. Let me know how your browsing experience goes.
      Tech Admin

Comment

Thanks guys, didnít see anyone else reporting the error so wondered if it was something in my pathway. Itís been running fine since the update but I was only getting the error every other day or so, time will tell.
        Andy
        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
        Call/Text 602-315-2406
        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

I have gotten it as well including last night....

Comment

Yup, last nigh for me too, from about 10pm till I went to bed around 1am. Here is the text of what it said.

Database ErrorDatabase error
            The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
            Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
            Open the forums.outdoorsdirectory.com home page, then try to open
            another page.
            Click the Back button to try another link.
            The forums.outdoorsdirectory.com forum technical staff have been notified
            of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
            Andy
            On the web= C-lazy-F.co
            Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
            Call/Text 602-315-2406
            Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Interesting.....I was going to mention it today as well. It seemed like the last few nights it wouldn't all me to log on.
              Thanks for the fix...!!!
              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

again for me..late last night

Comment

I am getting it right now on some threads, but not all. I can also not log in with Tap-n-talk app...
                  2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    again for me..late last night
                    Same here last night, I typed a long reply, hit post and got the stupid error page. I notice usage was down this weekend too, not many new posts at all. I'm going to save direct links to topics and see if I can go right to them next time it happens. Itís a real pain and I hope it gets fixed.
                    Andy
                    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                    Call/Text 602-315-2406
                    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Hopefully it was fixed about 15 minutes ago. Thanks for letting us know of the problems, and thank you for your patience.

Comment

Thanks Bryan, I'll let you know if I see it anymore.
                        Andy
                        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                        Call/Text 602-315-2406
                        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Brian thanks for the update...
                          dave

Comment

earlier today (around noon) I could see teh forums just fine when I wasn't logged in but I would type in my user name and password and hit "log in" and the thing would come up with "data base error" that ya'll were talking about.
                            Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Again for me this morning....at least the last hour or so

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X