Prize Drawings at the ODD Sportsman Show Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prize Drawings at the ODD Sportsman Show Seminar

For those of you who aren't aware, we're going to have a seminar at the Great Alaska Sportsman Show. For those who are planning on coming to the show, we are going to have a drawing for three prizes:

1 - A free day's use of a Mokai watercraft, courtesy of alaskamokaiman. You can take a look at these watercraft here.

2 - A $25 and a $50 gift certificate to the ODD Store.

3 - A 2 night/3 day canoe or kayak rental from AlaskaCanoe in Sterling.

Here's the catch: You must confirm on this thread that you plan on being at the seminar, and you must be present to win. In the interest of time, we are going to do the drawings ahead of time and announce the winners at the show. Mark down your plans to attend here and we'll add your name to the hat!

-Brian
    Last edited by Brian M; 03-07-2007, 17:02.

Write me down

I will be there, please write my name down.

Comment

I will be going to the show, but do we have to attend the seminar to accept the prize? If so when will this take place?
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, you have to be there. It will be Thursday evening at 7:00pm.

-Brian

Comment

I will be there.
          Living the Alaskan Dream
          Gary Keller
          Anchorage, AK

Comment

whats the seminar about? i'll probably be there put me down...do we get to throw stuff at moderators?
            Www.blackriverhunting.com
            Master guide 212

Comment

Originally posted by BRWNBR View Post
              Do we get to throw stuff at moderators?
              Only soft, nerf-like balls.

As for what it's about, take a look at the forum announcement concerning the sportsman show. I'll post a new announcement later today giving a little more detail.

-Brian

Comment

Put me down I plan on being there.

C.F.:cool:

Comment

More prizes

I'm delighted to tell you that we have another very valuable prize from AlaskaCanoe in Sterling. We'll be giving away two free 2 nights/3 days canoe or kayak rental packages complete with paddles and lifejackets. Thanks, Max and alaskamokaiman for these terrific prizes!

It looks as if we're going to have some window stickers ready for the show thanks to the creativity and hard work of AlaskaHippy. We'll give away 100 of those first-come, first served, assuming they are delivered in time. We'll also make them available on the store for those of you who are out of town or can't make the show.

And, in addition to the $25 gift certificate from the Outdoors Alaska store, we'll also be giving away a $50 gift certificate.

Like Brian says: 1) you've got to register on this thread and 2) you've got to be present to win.

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
                  For those of you who aren't aware, we're going to have a seminar at the Great Alaska Sportsman Show. For those who are planning on coming to the show, we are going to have a drawing for two prizes:

1 - A free day's use of a Mokai watercraft, courtesy of alaskamokaiman. You can take a look at these watercraft here.

2 - A $25 gift certificate to the ODD Store.

Here's the catch: You must confirm on this thread that you plan on being at the seminar, and you must be present to win. In the interest of time, we are going to do the drawings ahead of time and announce the winners at the show. Mark down your plans to attend here and we'll add your name to the hat!

-Brian
                  See you at the show.....David
                  Last edited by Webmaster; 03-07-2007, 13:25.

Comment

Moderators probably aren't eligible for the drawings, but I'll try to be there anyway :rolleyes: I want to be sure to get one of those first run window stickers!
                    AKmud
                    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

I will be there. Glad I could contribute in a small way to get the word out.

Comment

Still thinkin' about it got 2 problems

1) Crowds make me as nervous as a lady of ill repute in church(tryin to keep it clean)
                        2) Tracy has too work that night so I'd have too bring Gunther. He getts rather hostile if kept up too late and I'm sure his air raid siren impresion is not somthin' you guys want to try to condut a seminar through. He's 4 months old and has no concept of inside voice.

I'd really like too attend maybe I could just bolt if he starts acting up or the crowds get to be too much. We'll give it some thought.
                        BHA Member
                        Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
                        The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

The wasilla show might be alot easier for me. Tracy's been encouraging me to attend the Achorage show she thinks it would be good for me to "face down my phobia" of crowds.
                          BHA Member
                          The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Comment

Attendance

I'll be there. That ought to keep some folks away!

-Mike
                            Michael Strahan
                            Site Owner
                            Alaska Hunt Consultant
                            1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Ohhhh definatly not going now!!!!!!!

Actulaly it looks like I'll be there, Tracy's been really engoraging me to attend and if it gets too be to much for Gunther or I we can always leave early.
                              BHA Member

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X