Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Barter

    Wondering if it would be a good idea to start a BARTER ONLY SECTION? Just have a section where people can barter with each other with no money involvement whatsoever. Anyone?
    JOHN

  • #2
    Maybe a sub-forum to Dipnetting?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
      Maybe a sub-forum to Dipnetting?


      What would BARTERING have to do with Dipnetting?
      JOHN

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry John. Inside joke.

        Apologies.

        I like your idea of a Bartering Forum.
        “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
        "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
          Sorry John. Inside joke.

          Apologies.

          I like your idea of a Bartering Forum.
          OK, it confused me.
          JOHN

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by alaska4ever View Post
            What would BARTERING have to do with Dipnetting?
            No more than it would to commercial fishing, or trapping or whatever outdoor activity a poster would like to bash.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
              Sorry John. Inside joke.

              Apologies.

              I like your idea of a Bartering Forum.
              I got this joke..... it was easy too!
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
              Bill Hicks

              Comment


              • #8
                Perhaps a Thread on it's own will suffice:
                Willing to Barter...Sound Advice...and a Willing Ear
                Looking for....Birch Bark Baskets, Red Salmon, Ivory, Black Bear Claws and GPS Co-ordinates to a 75" Bull Moose.

                PM me with watcha got!
                "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

                Comment

                Footer Adsense

                Collapse
                Working...
                X