Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush plane images...

Got any? Put them here.

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Wright Air Rocks!
      Attached Files
      Vegetables aren’t food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

I think I might have a few.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

More.

Comment

More.

Comment

Should I stop Dan???

Comment

Last 4, then I will let others play. These photos are depressing me thinking of the money it cost to take them..LOL

Comment

Steve,

Just think....all that money you've spent on air charters, you've could've had a nice PA-18 Supercub project just about completed by now....

Comment

Originally posted by kahahawai View Post
                    Steve,

Just think....all that money you've spent on air charters, you've could've had a nice PA-18 Supercub project just about completed by now....
                    K, I have my Private pilots license and Airframe and Powerplant license. Just can't pass the medical anymore or I would have had a Cub a long time ago.

Comment

Nice pics man. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

One of several shots I did last year while testing out my new Canon 100-400 lens on one of my 7Ds. Local Fairbanks guy in his champ.
                        If anyone knows this fellow help me get in touch with him and I'll give him some of these images.

Jim

Comment

Even more depressing than ya may know....

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
                          These photos are depressing me thinking of the money it cost to take them..LOL

Snapped this shot last Summer....One week before the Beaver, the Pilot Marco, and some Forest Service Employees crashed and died along the coast of the Peninsula...

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
                          "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McCann View Post
                            One of several shots I did last year while testing out my new Canon 100-400 lens on one of my 7Ds. Local Fairbanks guy in his champ.
                            If anyone knows this fellow help me get in touch with him and I'll give him some of these images.

Jim
                            I know a guy who previously owned that airplane, don't know the current owner, but if you can manage to read the tail number off one of your pictures you can do a search online and find the owner....Nice shots!....Louis
                            Louis Knapp

Comment

Thanks, Louis. Another kind member suggested the same thing and I've got 'im identified. Now I'll get a CD together and hopefully he'll enjoy the images. Never had anyone take such shots of me in my Citabria so I hope he'll like them.

Jim

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X