Pics from 1st trip to Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from 1st trip to Alaska

Turnagain Arm break-up. Taken on Easter Sunday.
    Other pic is Cook Inlet.
    Attached Files

More.

A shot from between Glennallen and Valdez, and a bou grazing near Denali Park.
    Attached Files

Comment

The Susitna River at Talkeetna, and a snowy shot from the upper Kenai Peninsula. If you look closely, you can pick out a skier in the snow field.
      Attached Files

Comment

Rick,

Big change in scenery from Georgia

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Hope you guys had a nice trip.
        The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Rickf

I am glad to see you say your first trip sounds like you enjoyed enough to come back i don't know how long you was here but i will tell you you didnt even touch the beauty that after 38 years i still see new everyt ime i turn around thanks for sharing your trip

Comment

Nice shots! Come on back for another visit, we got so much more to explore.

http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Comment

I think it's almost impossible to take a bad picture in Alaska.

The scenery in Alaska was awesome and the people are awesome. I've never seen so much courtesy.

I rented a pick-up in Anchorage and covered 1834 miles in 7 days, and that barely scratched the surface. Met up with COtoAK and her family. Good people. Stopped by AKDoug's store, but he was out making a delivery.

I'm looking forward to the next trip. Maybe it will be permanent.

Comment

Nice pics Rickf...I can't wait to get there...I'm sure I'll have thousands of pictures by the time I have to leave.
                sigpic

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X