Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800LRF vs 900CRF

Looking at a Leica 900CRF for around $500,
    got a guy selling his 800LRF for $250, it's in like new condition an no defects. Whats the ups/downs of the two and is it worth settling for the LRF?? Thanks folks and good huntin' to all!
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." T. R.

They are both very accurate and consistant range finders. They just work! That said I have two observations. 1. the LRF is very big and pretty much requires 2 hands to use as it is awkward. 2. Why in thw world whould you pay $500 when you can go to camera land and pick up the CRF900 for $430? Scroll to the top of this page click the camera land banner and navigate to "sport optics"---leica--->rangemaster

Comment

Originally posted by LuJon View Post
      They are both very accurate and consistant range finders. They just work! That said I have two observations. 1. the LRF is very big and pretty much requires 2 hands to use as it is awkward. 2. Why in thw world whould you pay $500 when you can go to camera land and pick up the CRF900 for $430? Scroll to the top of this page click the camera land banner and navigate to "sport optics"---leica--->rangemaster
      Or pay the $500 for the CRF 1200 like I did last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
        **Waynes World**

Oh yes, it will be mine...oh yes...

Savin up!!
        The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
        sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
          Or do what I did and just wait until your hunting partner buys it.....crossing off list.....1 leica 1200 CRF...

Comment

Originally posted by LuJon View Post
            Or do what I did and just wait until your hunting partner buys it.....crossing off list.....1 leica 1200 CRF...
            That works too.

Comment

Owned both. Sold the 800 to buy the 900. They both work about the same. What you are paying for with the 900 is the smaller package. To me it is worth it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X