trijicon scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trijicon scope

has anyone hunted with the trijicon scope. how well does their (bac) binding aiming system work when looking at game. supposedly you can aim with both eyes open. I know there are alot of good scopes out there like leupold's new vx3 and zeis conquest how does the trijicon stack up to them. I would like as much info as possible am thinking of getting one :eek:

I have been thinking about buying a brush thumper w/ a fixed power scope. The Trijicon has been on my list of scopes to check out for this purpose. I would be very interested in hearing some field reports on it as well.

Comment

I have had a 3x9x40 for around 10 years now and it has worked fine. I also have a Leupold VX-III 3.5x10x40 and think the Trijicon is brighter at low light conditions. With the post and little orange dot, it is fast on a target and works well in low light conditions. I feel it is a good hunting scope and would buy another. It did take getting used to the post and dot for me in comparision to duplex crosshairs.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X