Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera Land Killer Deals! New Deals Every Day!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Deliveries and Available Product at Camera Land

We've been keeping in touch with all of our vendors and working very closely with them. A few have instituted work from home, with non-essential personnel, but still have the crew in shipping working. Some are starting to see slow downs and disruptions in their products arriving. At SHOT Show we placed some pretty substantial orders with multiple vendors and in the past few weeks we brought in more than the normal quantities from some key brands in order to make sure we are fully stocked in case supply chains get disrupted.

We've brought in some large deliveries of:
    Binoculars from:
    Athlon
    GPO
    Hawke
    Kowa
    Leica
    Meopta
    Steiner
    &
    Swarovski

Spotting Scopes from:
    Athlon
    Hawke
    Konus
    Kowa
    Meopta
    &
    Swarovski

Rangefinders and Rangefinder Binoculars from:
    Athlon
    Hawke
    Leica
    Sig BDX 3000 10x42's & 2400 ABS
    &
    Swarovski EL Range's

Riflescopes from:
    Athlon
    Burris
    Bushnell
    Hawke
    Meopta
    Nightforce
    Steiner
    Swarovski
    &
    Tangent Theta

Riflescope Rings from:
    Burris
    Steiner
    &
    Warne

Tripods, Monopods & Tripod Heads from:
    FotoPro
    Gitzo
    Joby
    Manfrotto
    Promaster
    Slik
    &
    Sirui

Of course in Cameras & Lenses we are good to go as well

Many of these products we cut special deals that we will pass on to you so please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we will work personally with you.

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our most recent Sale Flyer for some great deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Stay safe, be smart and stay healthy

Thank you for your continued support.
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    516-217-1000
    Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18x44 G3's

We have been working very diligently to get these 2 riflescopes:

Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18x44mm Flat Dark Earth - FFP - G3
      &
      Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18x44mm Black Matte -FFP - G3 Illuminated

As a member of this forum please call us, 516-217-1000, for a special price on these 2 riflescopes

The magnification range extends to 18x, making it an ideal long-range scope for precision applications. Features G3 reticle illuminated in matte black model. The horizontal crosshair features hashmarks at every .5 MIL from center. The vertical crosshair has hashmarks at every .5 MIL from center. Extended hashmarks below the 2-MIL mark aid in windage holds.

RainGuard HD - Patented, permanent water-repellent coating resists moisture from rain, snow, sleet and condensation for clear viewing, even in inclement weather.
      Argon Purged Fog-Proofing - Argon-filled optics remain stable regardless of ambient temperature for the ultimate fog-proof protection.
      IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1

Doug
      Camera Land
      720 Old Bethpage Road
      Old Bethpage, NY 11804
      516-217-1000
      If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
      Doug
      Camera Land
      1-866-9-optics
      1-516-217-1000
      gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Update from Camera Land

Being proactive we have closed our stores classroom until further notice and are going to be hosting some on line seminars and classes

We will be closing the store front to the public, however, we will be processing Web and Phone Orders. Please feel free to call us, 516-217-1000, to discuss any products we handle as well as to receive special pricing during these special circumstances.

We have added a new Clearance/Specials Section

Check out our recent Sale Flyer and Product Update Flyer for some great deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs.

Please be patient if orders take a day or 2 longer to get to you as I am sure all services are running on skeleton crews.

Be smart, safe and healthy.

Doug
        Camera Land
        720 Old Bethpage Road
        Old Bethpage, NY 11804
        516-217-1000
        Doug
        Camera Land
        1-866-9-optics
        1-516-217-1000
        gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Meopta Optika6 Riflescope Sale

We are over stocked on some of the Meopta Optika6 Riflescopes so we are running an inventory reduction sale. If you do not see the one that interests you posted here please give us a call, 516-217-1000.

#653611 1-6x24 RD SFP - .223 reduced from $549.99 to only $429.99

#653618 2.5-15x44 SFP - .308 reduced from $499.95 to only $399.99

#653625 2.5-15x44 RD SFP - Z-Plus reduced from $549.95 to only $449.99

#653632 3-18x50 SFP - .223 reduced from $549.95 to only $449.99

#653633 3-18x50 6.5 Creedmoor 30mm SFP reduced from $549.95 to only $449.99

#653641 3-18x50 RD SFP - .223 reduced from $599.95 to only $499.99

#653560 3-18x50 FFP - Z-Plex reduced from $649.95 to only $499.99

#653575 3-18x56 FFP - Z-Plex reduced from $699.95 to only $549.99

#653673 4.5-27x50 RD SFP - 6.5M reduced from $699.95 to only $599.99

#653592 4.5-27x50 RD FFP - .223 reduced from $799.95 to only $649.99

#653606 5-30x56 RD FFP - .308 reduced from $899.95 to only $699.99

Doug
          Camera Land
          720 Old Bethpage Road
          Old Bethpage, NY 11804
          516-217-1000
          Doug
          Camera Land
          1-866-9-optics
          1-516-217-1000
          gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Bushnell LRTS 4.5-18x44 Riflescopes - Call In Sale

We have had folks asking for a while for us to get these scopes and get them on a deal. Well your requests have been answered. We have gotten in the:

Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18x44mm Black Matte -FFP - G3 Illuminated
            &
            Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18x44mm Flat Dark Earth - FFP - G3

CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICE - 516-217-1000

The magnification range extends to 18x, making it an ideal long-range scope for precision applications. Features G3 reticle illuminated in matte black model. The horizontal crosshair features hashmarks at every .5 MIL from center. The vertical crosshair has hashmarks at every .5 MIL from center. Extended hashmarks below the 2-MIL mark aid in windage holds.

RainGuard HD - Patented, permanent water-repellent coating resists moisture from rain, snow, sleet and condensation for clear viewing, even in inclement weather.
            Argon Purged Fog-Proofing - Argon-filled optics remain stable regardless of ambient temperature for the ultimate fog-proof protection.
            IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.

Doug
            Camera Land
            720 Old Bethpage Road
            Old Bethpage, NY 11804
            516-217-1000
            Doug
            Camera Land
            1-866-9-optics
            1-516-217-1000
            gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Open Box Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50 Ext. Elevation Turret Ballistic Stop .25 MOA Parallax Adj. - ZMOAi-1 93 Illuminated only $899.99

We sold this scope to a regular customer. Due to conflicting specs (one place said Parralax to 10 yards, 1 place said 50) he sent it back cause it's 50 yards.
              It was never mounted and it perfectly as new. Many places would put it back in stock as new but we do not roll that way.

Your chance to get this scope at a super discount.

The Conquest V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting.

These riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, high-performance product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications. They are by any standard best-in-class.

The Conquest V4 family is based on a 4x zoom ratio, incorporates a 30 mm main tube, and consists of the 1-4x24, 3-12x44, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, 4-16x50 and 6-24x50 models. Each model delivers 90% to-the-eye light transmission, offers .25 MOA or .50 MOA click values, capped windage adjustment, second focal plane reticle designs, and a large range of total elevation and windage travel adjustment.

Thanks to its well-balanced zoom range, this riflescope is likely the perfect all-around scope option for mid-range and long-distance shots in low-light environments. It strikes the happy medium between maximum performance and manageable size. At the 16x setting, you can easily evaluate each detail on the animal before pulling the trigger. The 50mm objective size offers greater low-light performance at all magnification ranges, while allowing the rifle and riflescope package to retain a more compact profile. To support long-range hunting and shooting, the scope has 80 MOA of elevation travel, a side parallax adjustment and an external elevation turret with Ballistic Stop. An illuminated MOA-based second focal plane smart reticle comes standard.

90% Light Transmission
              Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range.

The world’s finest illuminated dot
              The secret behind the precision of ZEISS riflescopes is their ultra-fine illuminated dot and its extremely low target coverage. With only a fraction of the thickness of a human hair, the fibre optics system delivers the world’s finest illuminated dot – 3.3-millimetre target coverage at 100 metres is the breathtaking result. Pure precision for the smallest targets and the greatest distances.

ZEISS T* Coating
              ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images** which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.

A clear view, whatever the weather
              There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.

Confidence in toughest conditions.
              Corrosion
              Hard shell, hard core
              When you go hunting, your optics are often exposed to aggressive liquids such as hand sweat and cosmetics. But thanks to a high-quality seal, these don’t stand a chance against ZEISS optics.

24 hours in salt spray
              Side by side with metal test strips, ZEISS optics were stored in an aggressive salt water spray for 24 hours. While the test strips were covered in rust, the optics were entirely unfazed.

Shock
              Precision in the face of stress
              When you’re out hunting, the optics are exposed to extreme forces whenever shots are fired with the variety of different calibres and weapons often fall over - ZEISS optics confidently brave all this and more during every hunting trip*.
              *A test shot is recommended after unintentional blows or shocks to the target optics.

Shock test with up to 1,500 times g-force
              1,500 g corresponds to the shooting load of the .460 Weatherby Magnum calibre.

Waterproofness
              Washed with all waters
              Hours of waiting in the unrelenting pouring rain when out driven hunting, or the necessary cleaning of the optics with a water bottle – ZEISS hunting optics are built to be used and remain waterproof even when things get rough.

Waterproofing immersion test
              Our tests simulate continuous rain and complete immersion of the optics in water, ensuring that all ZEISS optics are fully waterproof.

Continuous shocks
              Tenaciously mobile
              Driving along bumpy forest and country lanes with the gun in the boot or navigating rough terrain on foot – bumps and shocks are a normal part of hunting. So it’s all the better if the optics are prepared*
              *A test shot is recommended after unintentional blows or shocks to the target optics.

Continuous shocks for 90 minutes
              Even after one and a half hours of continuous vibration in different directions, the group of the optics remains unchanged.

Doug
              Camera Land
              720 Old Bethpage Road
              Old Bethpage, NY 11804
              516-217-1000
              Doug
              Camera Land
              1-866-9-optics
              1-516-217-1000
              gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Kestrel Sportsman Ballistics Weather Meter reduced to only $249.99, reduced from $569.99

This unit is BRAND NEW.
                No outer box.
                Unit comes in zip up case.

KESTREL TECHNOLOGY -
                • Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver,
                including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis
                corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.

• Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with
                any gun or targeting scope.

• Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement
                of bullet speed without a chronograph.

• Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof
                (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.

• Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included

The Kestrel Sportsman is a full-featured ballistics calculator. Providing the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter, this integrated weather meter and ballistics solver takes the guesswork out of long-range shooting and is an ideal companion for hunters and shooters working within the supersonic flight range of their bullet. The Kestrel 5 series includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation. It also has optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel Sportsman is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage - so it can accompany you to the range or hunt for years to come. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel Sportsman with you.

In addition to the ballistics solver capabilities, the Kestrel Sportsman is a comprehensive weather meter for measurement and logging of primary environmental conditions: wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, heat index, pressure and altitude. Paired with the Vane Mount, the Kestrel Elite becomes a compact, easily-deployable weather station. Your data log can be transferred to a mobile device wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a PC/MAC with either the wireless USB Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (available separately). Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch any on-screen meteorologist during a hurricane, and you're sure to spot a Kestrel in action. With a Kestrel Sportsman, you can put accurate shooting solutions and environmental measurements in the palm of your hand, anywhere your adventure takes you.

• Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver, including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.
                • Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
                • Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph.
                • Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
                • Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included

Kestrel LiNK Ballistic for Mobile
                Android and iOS (coming soon) apps for gun profile management and target engagement. Use your mobile device to quickly adjust target distance and view shooring solution without leaving your shooting position.

Kestrel LiNK for mobile
                Android (coming soon) and iOS apps put environmental information at your fingertips with real-time remote data viewing on phone and tablets up to 100' away. Kestrel LiNK also provides easy data export, threshold alers and simple firmware updates

LiNK wireless connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart
                Robust, easy connectivity to both iOS and Anroid mobile devices as well as Windows and Mac computers. (Computers require optional Kestrel USB dongle)

USB Data Transfer Cable
                Low profile, lightweight, waterproof cable provides wired connectivity to Windows and Mac computers for fast data uploads and firmware updates. Compatible with every model in the Kestrel 5 series.

Sleek, rugged tripod vane mount
                Small, secure robust vane mount turns any Kestrel 5 Series meter into a portable weather station that remians oriented into the wind. (Included in some models where noted, otherwise sold as optional accessory)

Large, high contrast screem
                Easily readable text in almost any setting, including bright sunlight, with more visible information on the screen at all times. The high-resolution display is easy on the eyes, allowing you to get more information from customizable user screens, charting and graphing options without causing eye strain or fatigue.

Dual color backlight
                toggle backlight color between standardwhite night-vision-preserving red (NV). The red NV backlight features an optical wavelength selected to help users sustain natural night vision and reduced brightness to avoid detection during night maneuvers.

Secure battery door
                Large, O-ring sealed door provides easy, tool-free battery access

Scratch and breakage-resistant window
                Rigid, polycarbonate lens with scratch-coating protects the display from damage.

Corrosion-resistant battery compartment
                Battery is isolated from electronics, reducing damage in the event of a battery leak. (Note - Lithium AA batteries strongly recommended to avoid battery leakage altogether.)

Intuitive user-interface
                Icon-based navigation, intuitive keypad, and multiple languages make the Kestrel a breeze to use.

Check out our Latest Sale Flyer for some great deals

Doug
                Camera Land
                720 Old Bethpage Road
                Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                516-217-1000
                Doug
                Camera Land
                1-866-9-optics
                1-516-217-1000
                gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• March 26th Camera Land Status Update

We cannot thank you all enough for all the support we have received recently. The e-mails and phone calls checking up on us has been so wonderful. Joel and I are doing our best to process all web and phone orders and get them out to you. Our store front is closed to the public but Joel & I are basically living in the warehouse keeping things moving along.

We've gotten a few great opportunities from some of our suppliers and we want to give back to you all who have supported us. We have put together the following extra special deals for you during this unusual time we are all experiencing. We have adjusted the following prices until we are either sold out or until we can reopen fully. Again, thank you for all your support and kind wishes.

Kowa SV50-12 12x50mm Binoculars reduced from $275.00 to only $199.99

Kowa BD32-8XD 8x32mm Prominar XD Binoculars reduced from $425.00 to only $279.99

Steiner P750 7x50 Binoculars - Grey reduced from $349.99 to only $249.99

Zeiss Terra ED 8x42 & 10x42 Binoculars priced to low to show here, please call us for special price

Athlon Talos 20-60x80 Spotting Scope reduced from $199.99 to only $124.99

Konus Optics KonuSpot-100 20-60x100 Spotting Scope #7122B reduced from $324.99 to only $179.99

Athlon Ares 15-45x65 ED Spotting Scope #312002 reduced from $599.99 to only $429.99

Your choice of the Athlon Argos BTR 1-4x24 - AHSR14 FFP IR MOA or the Argos BTR 1-4x24 - AHSR14 FFP IR MIL reduced from $299.99 to only $199.99

Your choice of the Athlon Argos BTR 8-34x56 - ATMR FFP IR MOA or the Argos BTR 8-34x56 - APMR FFP IR MIL reduced from $389.99 to only $289.99

Nightforce NXS 8-32x56mm - ZeroStop - .250 MOA - Illuminated - NP-2DD #C350 reduced from $2,190.00 to only $1,499.99

Your choice of the Burris #200049 Droptine 3x-9x50mm - Ballistic Plex or the #200078 Droptine 4.5-14x42mm - G2B Mil-Dot reduced to only $149.99

Bushnell LRTS 4.5-18x44 FDE G3 & LRTSi 4.5-18x44 Black Illuminated - Call for Special Pricing

Kestrel Sportsman Ballistics Weather Meter reduced from $569.99 to only $249.99

We are also received another shipment of the Bushnell Nitro Riflescopes that we are blowing out at over 50% off.

Sirui Tripod just started their rebates on every head and tripod. We are making it better by giving you an extra 20% off as well.
                  Their rebates work as follows
                  Spend:
                  $99.99-$159.99 get $15 back
                  $160.00-$299.99 get $30 back
                  $300.00-$399.99 get $50 back
                  $400.00 or more get $100 back
                  Call us to discuss which is best for you and what your special pricing is.

We just launched a Clearance/Specials Section, so check that out.

Check out our 2 most recent Sales Flyers - Sale Flyer # 1 & Flyer #2 for some great deals

Doug
                  Camera Land
                  720 Old Bethpage Road
                  Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                  516-217-1000
                  Doug
                  Camera Land
                  1-866-9-optics
                  1-516-217-1000
                  gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Phones Will Not Be Answered Sunday 3/29/2020

To say that this has been a very long week would be an understatement. Joel & I have been fielding all phone calls, processing all phone and web orders and getting everything shipped out, on top of receiving all incoming shipments. Tomorrow is "Lay on the couch and do absolutely nothing day" for both of us. I've already informed my wife that presenting me with a Honey Do List will only cause an argument she cannot win. Not sure what Joel plans to tell his wife but that's not my problem lol

As many of you have already found out calling us, 516-217-1000, has produced special pricing and great deals for you. Please keep those calls and web orders coming in. We have been adding more products to our new Clearance / Specials Section and have brought in extra inventory from all suppliers in case deliveries get interrupted so we will have product for you.

We look forward to speaking with, and assisting you, just not tomorrow

We will both be here today till 5:30 and back at it 1st thing Monday morning.

Again, we thank you for all the support you've shown us and we do greatly appreciate it.

Check out our most recent Flyer for some great deals

Doug
                    Camera Land
                    720 Old Bethpage Road
                    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                    516-217-1000
                    Doug
                    Camera Land
                    1-866-9-optics
                    1-516-217-1000
                    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Not sure why the link for the Clearance / Specials Section posted above isn't working so here's the link https://cameralandny.com/specials/clearance-specials
                      Doug
                      Camera Land
                      1-866-9-optics
                      1-516-217-1000
                      gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Enjoy the couch time and stay safe over there Mr. Doug!

Comment

• Yesterday's vacation day was as good as possible:
                          Fell asleep during both movies I put on. Made a batch of Dark Chocolate Brownies and ate some with Coffee Ice Cream on top. Made some Alaskan Ling Cod and a Strip Steak on the BBQ.
                          All in all, as far as regenerating days go, it was pretty perfect.
                          Now I am back and refreshed so give Joel and I calls if we can assist you. Thanks for all the support and stay well
                          Doug
                          Camera Land
                          1-866-9-optics
                          1-516-217-1000
                          gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Open Box, Demo & Clearance Specials

While spending the majority of my awake life here at the store I've been organizing, and reorganizing and adding to the Open Box, Demo & Clearance items areas of our web site.

As I keep saying...If there's anything we carry that you're interested in just call us to discuss it. Wherever possible we will give you special pricing during these special and different times we are all going through.

Be well and stay safe

Doug
                            Camera Land
                            720 Old Bethpage Road
                            Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                            516-217-1000
                            Doug
                            Camera Land
                            1-866-9-optics
                            1-516-217-1000
                            gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is May 6th for Hawke Sport Optics

This month we have Hawke Sport Optics as our Give-Away sponsor.

We have arranged to give away their best of their best:

One each of #18530 Hawke Frontier FFP 4-20x50 - Mil Pro & #18540 Hawke Frontier FFP 5-25x56 - Mil Pro

These Hawke flagship riflescopes feature a First Focal Plane (FFP) optical systems, designed to give shooters ultimate flexibility in the field.

The index matched lenses set the Frontier apart from its rivals. Exceptional clarity throughout the field of view, together with crisp image transmission ensure an unsurpassed viewing experience. The optical system with its wide magnification range, provides increased flexibility when transitioning between close and long range shooting.

The 30mm mono-tube chassis, machined from high grade aluminium, comes with two turret styles. Zero Lock 'n' Stop turrets (Patent Pending) are resettable, lockable and feature a state of the art return to zero feature. They are exposed giving ease of access and offer a tactical design. The low-profile, capped turrets provide accurate and precise adjustments, while still retaining a compact and efficient design securely hidden beneath low-profile dust caps.

First Focal Plane (FFP) models ensure your holdover aim points stay true no matter what magnification you are using. When the magnification is increased, the reticle increases in size along with the image you are looking at. Using a combination of FFP optics, mil spaced reticles and 1⁄10 MRAD turrets Hawke have made adjustment effortless on all magnifications.

The FFP Mil Pro reticle is a mil spaced reticle with half mil spaced markings extending out to 10 mil of holdover.

The winners of the Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II 3.5-21x50 - G3 Riflescopes are:

George B. of TexasHunting

Kirk P. of LongRangeHunt

Congratulations

Remember to enter our May drawing for your chance to win one of the Hawke Riflescopes

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.
                              Please go to our web site www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list

** If you win and are outside of the USA a similar value binocular will be substituted as we do not export riflescopes
                              Doug
                              Camera Land
                              1-866-9-optics
                              1-516-217-1000
                              gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Exciting New Products & Specials Just Received

We are VERY excited to say that we have been getting GREAT deliveries this week.

Swarovski Z5i Riflescopes:

#69770 Z5i 2.4-12x50 - PLEX-I

#69769 Z5i 2.4-12x50 BT - PLEX-I

#69771 Z5i 2.4-12x50 BT - 4W-I

#69768 Z5i 2.4-12x50 - BRH-I

In Spotting Scopes:

Konus KonuSpot-70 20x-60x70 #7121B reduced from $209.99 to only $139.99

Konus KonuSpot-100 20x-60x-100 #7122B reduced from $324.99 to only $179.99

Athlon Argos 20-60x85 Spotting Scopes have arrived

Athlon Talos 20-60x80 Spotting Scope reduced from $199.99 to only $124.99

Kestrel:

We have received a nice shipment of the Kestrel Sportsman Ballistics Weather Meter reduced from $569.99 to only $249.99 and we have also built combos with riflescopes. As a matter of fact until we run out if you want to add this Kestrel to a Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope order we will give you a little extra discount. Please call to discuss it.

Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18x44mm Riflescopes:

We have the Black Matte -FFP - G3 Illuminated & Flat Dark Earth FFP - G3 - Call for Special Pricing

Doug
                                Camera Land
                                720 Old Bethpage Road
                                Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                                516-217-1000
                                Doug
                                Camera Land
                                1-866-9-optics
                                1-516-217-1000
                                gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X