Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera Land Killer Deals! New Deals Every Day!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTS 3-12x44 - G3 Illuminated reduced to $749.99

We are down to the last of these great scopes.

The Bushnell Long Range Tactical Scope (LRTS) is a solid precision shooting scope with a 3-12x magnification range for engaging mid-range targets. The horizontal crosshair features hashmarks at every .5 MIL from center. The vertical crosshair has hashmarks at every .5 MIL from center. Extended hashmarks below the 2-MIL mark aid in windage holds.

RainGuard HD - Patented, permanent water-repellent coating resists moisture from rain, snow, sleet and condensation for clear viewing, even in inclement weather.
    Argon Purged Fog-Proofing - Argon-filled optics remain stable regardless of ambient temperature for the ultimate fog-proof protection.
    IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
    Features a G3 FFP Illuminated reticle in black finish

ABOUT THE LONG RANGE TACTICAL SCOPE
    The Long Range Tactical Scope is part of the new Elite Tactical series of riflescopes from Bushnell. It is a purpose built optic specially designed with input from the experts to meet the need of shooters who require optimum performance at extreme ranges.
    The LRTS also features the new G3-i (illuminated) First Focal Plane reticle, specifically designed to allow shooters to range targets then holdover and counter the effects of wind at any magnification setting. The scope has a low profile, tactical style elevation turret. Once a zero is established, the elevation knob can be precisely returned to zero after “dialing up” by setting Bushnell’s new RevLimiter™ Zero Stop mechanism. The Elite Long Range
    Tactical Scope has fully multi-coated lenses with 95% light transmission for optimum clarity, and Bushnell’s proprietary RainGuard HD coating which makes water and fog bead up and roll off so targets can be seen even in the worst conditions when other scopes are unusable.

Magnification 3-12x
    Exit Pupil (mm) 12.1 - 3.7mm
    Eye Relief 3.74"
    Linear Field of View 34.8-3 feet at 100 yards
    Parallax Correction Side adjustment
    Objective Lens (mm) 44mm
    Scope Finish Black Matte
    Dimensions 13.1"
    Weight 28.0 oz
    Central Tube Diameter 30.0 mm

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Latest Sale Flyer for some great deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1

Thank you for your continued support.
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Road
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    516-217-1000
    Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Meopta MeoPro 4.5-14x44 Target Turrets - Z-Plex reduced from $749.99 to only $469.99

The European assembled MeoPro 4.5-14x44 is the perfect riflescope for mid to long-range hunting, varmints and target shooting. A convenient parallax turret adjusts from 30 yards to infinity for precision shooting in the field or on the range. MeoTrak RZ turrets deliver precise, finger adjustable ¼ MOA click adjustments. Precision ground and polished lenses with MeoBrightTM ion assisted multi-coatings deliver an outstanding 99.7% light transmission per lens surface for exceptional brightness while MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion.

Magnification 4.5 - 14 x

Objective lens 44 mm

Main Tube Size1"

Exit Pupil Diameter 9.4 - 3.2 mm

Eye relief (mm / in) 89 / 3.5

Field of view (m/100m // ft/100yds) 8.5 - 2.9 / 26 - 9

Field of View 4.85 - 1.65 °

Focal Plane Position 2

Dioptric compensation -2.5 / 1.75 D

Daylight Transmission 92 %

Twilight Transmission 90 %

Twilight Factor 14.1 - 24.8

Impact per click (cm/100m // in/100yds) 0.7 / 0.25

Windage and elevation adjustment range (cm/100m // in/100yds) 119 / 43

Paralax Correction 27m - infinity y/n

Length (mm / in) 353 / 13.9

Weight (g / oz) 510 / 18

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Doug
      Camera Land
      720 Old Bethpage Road
      Old Bethpage, NY 11804
      516-217-1000
      If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
      Doug
      Camera Land
      1-866-9-optics
      1-516-217-1000
      gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Athlon Ares 15-45x65 ED Spotting Scope Super Sale - Only $469.99

We worked with Athlon in order to obtain another shipment of these great scopes and rather than the $599.99 they usually sell for we have these reduced to only $469.99

The Ares family of spotting scopes were designed with advanced optical quality and ease of use in mind. When you are trying to collect the trophy of a lifetime, your spotting scope is one thing you don’t have to worry about with the Ares spotting scopes. Designed with bright, razor-sharp imagery and a rugged, weatherproof design, the Ares is ready for any condition. They have Extra-Low Dispersion glass lenses for color resolution and contrast, our AFMC (advance fully multi-coatings), and feature BaK4 prisms with the new ESP Dielectric Coating. They bring clarity and brightness within the reach of most enthusiasts. The tough chassis is fog proof and waterproof and filled with Argon gas to prevent internal fogging and better thermal stability. The lenses are then treated externally with our XPL coating to withstand dirt, oil, and grime of constant use. Choose from three different models – each distinctly different in size so you have a scope tailor-made for your specific activity.

UHD Glass - Extra-Low Dispersion glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings an ultimate clearest and sharpest image to your eyes

ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.

Aluminum Central chassis offers you the strength of a metal chassis and the life time durability.

XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches

Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes thus will give you brighter and sharper image.

Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses bring you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.

Argon Purged - Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .

Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater

Rotating Ring allows you to rotate the scope around tripod supporting ring into the most comfortable and convenient angle for observation

Magnification 15-45
        Objective Lens Diameter 65 mm
        Prism Glass Bak 4
        ESP Dielectric Coating Yes
        XPL Coating Yes
        ED Glass Yes
        Lense Coating Advanced Fully Multi-Coated
        Field of View 171-81 ft
        Exit Pupil 4.3-1.4 mm
        Eye Relief 0.75-0.63"
        Close Focus 13.1′
        Dimension (LxW) 9.5"x3.5"
        Weight 43.4 oz

Doug
        Camera Land
        720 Old Bethpage Road
        Old Bethpage, NY 11804
        516-217-1000
        Doug
        Camera Land
        1-866-9-optics
        1-516-217-1000
        gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• More Leica Demo's Have Arrived - Spotters and Binoculars

We have some AMAZING Leica Demos for you:

#40665 Ultravid 8x32 HD-Plus Safari Edition for only $999.99 (Please call in to purchase this great binocular, 516-217-1000)

#40653 Ultravid 8x42 Silverline only $999.99

#40654 Ultravid 10x42 Silverline only $1,099.99

#40293 Ultravid 8x42 HD only $1,399.99

#40384 8x42 Noctivid for only $1,899.99

#40129 APO-Televid 65 Angled Spotting Scope with the #41021 25-50x Aspheric Eyepiece for only $1,999.98

Doug
          Camera Land
          720 Old Bethpage Road
          Old Bethpage, NY 11804
          516-217-1000
          Doug
          Camera Land
          1-866-9-optics
          1-516-217-1000
          gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Camera Land's Valentines Day & President's Weekend Sale

Traditionally there are Valentines Day Sales (personally I call this a Hallmark Holiday. A holiday started by Hallmark Cards and then fueled by Florists and Jewelers) and Presidents Weekend Sales (if I understand correctly Presidents Day was to honor George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. Why those 2 guys needed a sale I don't really understand) but since it has become a thing, and to not want to disrupt the economy, we will participate.

With this said we want to hear from you. Please call us, 516-217-1000, for personalized service and special Sale Pricing on whatever you're looking for*

Yes, we have our Specials Section as well as our Winter Specials Section but not everything you may be interested in is there so just call us. Keeping in mind that it is Valentines weekend so please check with the Secretary of the Treasury (your wife) before you call so your weekend is peaceful and enjoyable.

Also, take a moment and check out our Latest Sale Flyer for some more great deals

* Some mfg's do not participate in these types of sales

Doug
            Camera Land
            720 Old Bethpage Road
            Old Bethpage, NY 11804
            516-217-1000
            Doug
            Camera Land
            1-866-9-optics
            1-516-217-1000
            gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Meopta Optics Deal Delivery Just Arrived

Just figured I'd give you a heads up that we just got more:

#598380 MeoPro 4.5-14x44 - Z-PLEX for only $469.99

#371840 MeoPro 3.5-10x44 RD - BDC 2 for only $479.99

#598960 MeoPro 4.5-14x44 Target Turrets - Z-Plex for only $469.99

#598990 MeoPro 4.5-14x50 Z Plex Target Turret for only $479.99

#371860 Meostar S2 82 HD Angled 541620 Kit w/ 20-70x Eyepiece 541650 • New - No box • for only $1,799.99

Doug
              Camera Land
              720 Old Bethpage Road
              Old Bethpage, NY 11804
              516-217-1000
              Doug
              Camera Land
              1-866-9-optics
              1-516-217-1000
              gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Today Only, 2/17/2020,- Kestrel Sportsman Ballistics Weather Meter reduced to only $249.99, reduced from $569.99

This unit is BRAND NEW.
                No outer box.
                Unit comes in zip up case.

KESTREL TECHNOLOGY -
                • Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver,
                including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis
                corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.

• Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with
                any gun or targeting scope.

• Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement
                of bullet speed without a chronograph.

• Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof
                (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.

• Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included

The Kestrel Sportsman is a full-featured ballistics calculator. Providing the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter, this integrated weather meter and ballistics solver takes the guesswork out of long-range shooting and is an ideal companion for hunters and shooters working within the supersonic flight range of their bullet. The Kestrel 5 series includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation. It also has optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel Sportsman is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage - so it can accompany you to the range or hunt for years to come. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel Sportsman with you.

In addition to the ballistics solver capabilities, the Kestrel Sportsman is a comprehensive weather meter for measurement and logging of primary environmental conditions: wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, heat index, pressure and altitude. Paired with the Vane Mount, the Kestrel Elite becomes a compact, easily-deployable weather station. Your data log can be transferred to a mobile device wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a PC/MAC with either the wireless USB Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (available separately). Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch any on-screen meteorologist during a hurricane, and you're sure to spot a Kestrel in action. With a Kestrel Sportsman, you can put accurate shooting solutions and environmental measurements in the palm of your hand, anywhere your adventure takes you.

• Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver, including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.
                • Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
                • Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph.
                • Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
                • Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included

Kestrel LiNK Ballistic for Mobile
                Android and iOS (coming soon) apps for gun profile management and target engagement. Use your mobile device to quickly adjust target distance and view shooring solution without leaving your shooting position.

Kestrel LiNK for mobile
                Android (coming soon) and iOS apps put environmental information at your fingertips with real-time remote data viewing on phone and tablets up to 100' away. Kestrel LiNK also provides easy data export, threshold alers and simple firmware updates

LiNK wireless connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart
                Robust, easy connectivity to both iOS and Anroid mobile devices as well as Windows and Mac computers. (Computers require optional Kestrel USB dongle)

USB Data Transfer Cable
                Low profile, lightweight, waterproof cable provides wired connectivity to Windows and Mac computers for fast data uploads and firmware updates. Compatible with every model in the Kestrel 5 series.

Sleek, rugged tripod vane mount
                Small, secure robust vane mount turns any Kestrel 5 Series meter into a portable weather station that remians oriented into the wind. (Included in some models where noted, otherwise sold as optional accessory)

Large, high contrast screem
                Easily readable text in almost any setting, including bright sunlight, with more visible information on the screen at all times. The high-resolution display is easy on the eyes, allowing you to get more information from customizable user screens, charting and graphing options without causing eye strain or fatigue.

Dual color backlight
                toggle backlight color between standardwhite night-vision-preserving red (NV). The red NV backlight features an optical wavelength selected to help users sustain natural night vision and reduced brightness to avoid detection during night maneuvers.

Secure battery door
                Large, O-ring sealed door provides easy, tool-free battery access

Scratch and breakage-resistant window
                Rigid, polycarbonate lens with scratch-coating protects the display from damage.

Corrosion-resistant battery compartment
                Battery is isolated from electronics, reducing damage in the event of a battery leak. (Note - Lithium AA batteries strongly recommended to avoid battery leakage altogether.)

Intuitive user-interface
                Icon-based navigation, intuitive keypad, and multiple languages make the Kestrel a breeze to use.

Doug
                Camera Land
                720 Old Bethpage Road
                Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                516-217-1000
                Doug
                Camera Land
                1-866-9-optics
                1-516-217-1000
                gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Bushnell Nitro & AR Optics 1-4x24mm FFP - Illuminated 300 Blackout Riflescopes almost free

It appears that Bushnell now has a 29% Rebate on Nitro & AR Optics Scopes according to this Rebate Form
                  Buy a qualifying PRIME, NITRO, FORGE, ENGAGE or AR OPTICS product and get 29% back on your retail purchase.
                  Limited to 5 qualifying products. Maximum rebate $1,200 per person or household.
                  Product must be purchased between 2/18/2020 through 3/15/2020.
                  DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 4/15/2020
                  Exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
                  1. Complete the form below and follow the instructions for receipt and UPC upload. Example UPC
                  2. Print the confirmation page for your records.
                  3. Allow approximately 10-12 weeks for delivery.
                  4. Rebate Form to fill out and mail in

OK, so with an extra 29% rebate after purchase this makes the sale we are running totally insane. Up to 5 Rebates per household so now's the time to start Christmas and Birthday shopping.

Nitro Series Riflescopes:
                  A versatile scope for mid-range hunter, with a 4x magnification range, 44mm objectives, which delivers bright images.
                  Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
                  IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
                  Ultra-wide Band Coating - Anti-reflection coating applied to both lenses and prisms, for the best possible light transmission.

Nitro 2.5-10x44 Black - FFP Deploy MOA & Nitro 2.5-10x44 Black - FFP Deploy MIL reduced from $499.99 to only $199.99 then mail in to get 29% back ($58.00) so in the end it's only $141.99

Nitro 3-12x44 Black - FFP Deploy MOA & Nitro 3-12x44 Black - FFP Deploy MIL reduced from $549.99 to only $249.99 then mail in to get 29% back ($72.50) so in the end it's only $177.49

Nitro 4-16x44 Black - FFP Deploy MOA & Nitro 4-16x44 Black - FFP Deploy MIL reduced from $599.99 to only $269.99 then mail in to get 29% back ($78.30) so in the end it's only $191.69

Nitro 5-20x44 Grey - FFP Deploy MOA reduced from $649.99 to only $269.99 then mail in to get 29% back ($78.30) so in the end it's only $191.69

Nitro 5-20x44 Grey - SFP Deploy MOA reduced from $499.99 to only $199.99 then mail in to get 29% back ($58.00) so in the end it's only $141.99

The AR Optics 1-4x24mm FFP - Illuminated 300 Blackout we have on sale reduced from $329.99 to only $139.99 then mail in to get 29% back ($40.60) so in the end it's only $99.39

Doug
                  Camera Land
                  720 Old Bethpage Road
                  Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                  516-217-1000
                  Doug
                  Camera Land
                  1-866-9-optics
                  1-516-217-1000
                  gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Great Deals and Recent Arrivals

We have been getting all types of deliveries in the past week on some of the great deals we have been able to acquire for you.

There's the Sale on Bushnell Nitro Scopes + an Extra 29% after purchase mail in rebate starting at only $141.99 after rebate

Bushnell LRTS & LRTSi 3-12x44's from only $649.99

Bushnell ET18524 Elite Tactical SMRS 1-8.5x24mm - Illuminated BTR-2 reduced from $1,699.99 to only $679.99

Leica Demo Rangefinders, Binoculars and Spotting Scopes

Steiner GS3 4A Riflescopes starting at only $599.99

Athlon Ares 15-45x65 ED Spotting Scope reduced from $599.99 now on sale for only $469.99

Meopta MeoSatr 2-70x82 S2 Spotting Scope new, no box, reduced from $2,699.99 to only $1,799.99

Meopta Meopro Riflescopes 6x42, 3.5-10x44 Illuminated, 4.5-14x44, 4.5-14x50 and 6.5-20x50's starting from only $399.99

#7122 KonuSpot-100 20x-60x-100mm Spotting Scope reduced from $324.99 to only $199.99.
                    Great for the range. Includes a Camera Adapter, Carrying Case & Lens Cleaning Cloth

Steiner #5202 P4Xi 1-4x24 - P3TR Illuminated Riflescope with Throw Lever Add to Cart for Special Price

[b] Hawke #36211 Endurance ED 12x50 - Green Binocular only $199.99

Demo #2302 Wildlife XP 8x44 Binocular reduced from $1,999.99 to only $549.99

Through the end of February 2020 we are including a $50.00 gift card with the purchase of either of these Burris FOUR X scopes:

Burris Four X 1.5-6x42mm -3P#4 E Dot Illuminated Scope #200427 which has been reduced from $499.99 to only $259.99 + get a $50.00 Gift Card

Burris Four X 3-12x56mm Long Range - 4 Illuminated which has been reduced from $649.99 to only $349.99 + get a $50.00 Gift Card

Your choice of the Athlon #111002 8.5x42 & #111001 10x42 Cronus Binoculars reduced from $489.99/$499.99 to only $319.99

SV25-8 8x25mm Binocular or the SV25-10 10x25mm Binocular for only $84.99

SV32-8 8x32mm Binocular only $149.99

Kowa SV50-12 12x50mm Binocular only $219.99

Kowa BD32-8XD 8x32mm Prominar XD Binocular reduced from $425.00 to only $299.99

Kowa BD56-12XD 12x56mm Prominar XD Binocular reduced from $675.00 to only $499.99

Check into our Specials Section or give us a call, 516-217-1000, to create your own special. We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Doug
                    Camera Land
                    720 Old Bethpage Road
                    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                    516-217-1000
                    Doug
                    Camera Land
                    1-866-9-optics
                    1-516-217-1000
                    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Saturday 2/22/2020 1 Day Sale

We are open till 5:30 Eastern time today. If there's something you're interested in please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we will give you special sale pricing on it today. It's just me, Jeff and Scottie today. If we're crazy busy the day will fly by and before I know it I'll be able to go home
                      So give a call and get a deal, thanks

Doug
                      Camera Land
                      720 Old Bethpage Road
                      Old Bethpage, NY 11804
                      516-217-1000
                      Doug
                      Camera Land
                      1-866-9-optics
                      1-516-217-1000
                      gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Comment

• Sightmark Wraith HD 4-32x50 Digital Riflescope only $499.99

We have had more than a few folks call in reference to this digital riflescope so we decided to bring some in for stock. It's a very interesting unit...

See the future in high definition with the new Sightmark Wraith 4-32x50mm Digital Riflescope. Hunt with an advanced 1920x1080 HD sensor providing full-color clarity in daytime; simply hit the left arrow to switch to night mode – with classic green or black and white viewing options. The Wraith comes with a removable 850nm IR illuminator to provide enhanced nighttime image quality and accurate target acquisition up to 200 yards at night. Customize your riflescope with 10 reticle options and 9 color choices to fit the needs of every shooter, 4.5-hours of battery life with 4 common AA batteries and an external MicroUSB port for added power. Wraiths also allow recording and video export. Share your favorite moments with family and friends.

Here is a link to a full detail page

Sightmark introduces its new revolutionary and versatile Wraith digital riflescope, the perfect scope for day and nighttime use. The high-resolution Wraith is designed for all hunting applications including hog, predator and even deer. Added features include a color mode for daytime shooting, black and white or classic green for nighttime use and comes complete with a removable 850nm IR Illuminator with an outstanding detection range of 200 yards. The Wraith also boasts 10 different reticles along with 9 different colors to choose from and features a 4x optical magnification with 8x digital zoom. This digital riflescope features a 1080p HD sensor for high resolution imaging, 1080p HD photo/video recording and is equipped with a micro SD memory card slot.