Burl Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burl Table

Bought a Spruce burl from a forum member a few days ago and have been thinking about what to do with it. What do you think about these ideas.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

This is my favorite so far.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

I like number two, the Inner Burl being the artwork in itself,
      always cool to look at,

but number three is pretty fine also
      Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Comment

#2 looks great.
        BK
        BK Marine Services 232-6399
        Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Hey Stid there is a really nice big burl from my property in fairbanks just sitting there maybe you can use it>?

Comment

I made this table with a spruce burl we found on our property. It was a fun project.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01286.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	2482757

Comment

Sweet table!!!!
              Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Comment

Cabin,

That's beautiful!!! Nice job!!
                Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Comment

Nice table. I like the 'legs' made from the burl. It has lots of character.

Comment

I think that are all great but the plain look of #2 I think is the best
                    only 2 more years and I get to spend 3 months in the best place on earth.....ALASKA!

Comment

Cabin that is one sweet table! Really like the caribou silhouette. Didn't catch the bear outline until I looked at it a 2nd time.
                      I am no longer surprised at what I am no longer surprised at ---Bill Whittle

Comment

Cabinfields that is a great looking table! What did you use for the caribou?
                        http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Burl table

Originally posted by broncoformudv View Post
                          cabinfields that is a great looking table! What did you use for the caribou?
                          it's simply 1/4 inch carbon steel thats been polished. I had access to a computerized plasma cutter to cut out the design. It is actually the logo for "fair chase hunting".

Comment

plasma cutter or not,

that's pure artwork there cabinfields,....... Really Looks Nice
                            Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Comment

cabinfields I am an idiot I did not notice the bear head outline inside the caribou thats amazing! Will the steel keep that high level of polish or will it tarnish over time?
                              http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X