How To Make A Kuspuk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Make A Kuspuk?

I've been wanting a kuspuk for sometime now and I was just wondering if anyone had estimated measurements, directions, reference pictures, or perhaps even a pattern for me to work with? I'm fairly good at sewing and just needs something to work from. I'd love any help anyone could give me and it would be much appreciated.
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Give Black Elk Leather a call, I found some skin sowing patterns there including mukluk patterns.
    907-562-2703

Comment

Thank you so much. I will definately give them a call today. I've debated buying from them before for beads and such but never knew they had patterns.
      Lone Alaskan Gypsy
      Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
      Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
      Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Comment

with-heart-and-hands.blogspot.com/2008/01/​making-kuspuks.html found this link in my own search! there are brief descriptions of how/where to take measurements and some sketches, good luck!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X