Home made pack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made pack.

Here is something I whipped together for 3.25 cents. its not the sturdiest thing, but it works alright for what I need it for. My grandpa is teaching me to make tools and bows and do wood working with out using power tools, so, I figures why not-not use power tools for this? I think it was alot more satasfying.

I found to saplings that were slightly bent at the base, and files them down so they fit nice and snug, then bored holes in it with a hammer and a special nail I use for such things.

and stuck nails on the side so I could strap stuff onto it.

Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

cool pack,very nice too just carry meat or some gear in

Comment

Can't beat the price and looks like it will work just fine.
      Andy
      On the web= C-lazy-F.co
      Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
      Call/Text 602-315-2406
      Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Thanks! I am gonna put some "hooks" in the bottom of the pack so I can use it to pack meat, maybe put a little money into it and put some sort of this cushion on it so when I am packing meat I don't completely kill my back.
        Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X