Glorified Tackle Box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorified Tackle Box?

Been mighty slow in the shop lately, so I built this hickory chest last week out of cutoff from a custom kitchen I did last summer. Dimensions are 16"Wx32"Lx18"D. Brass hardware, natural stain/lacquer finish. Cabin furniture or glorified tackle box? Thinking about putting it on the for sale/trade forum.
    Attached Files
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

VERY NICE...wish I had your skills....

Comment

Here's another one

Knotty pine and maple, aromatic cedar lining and sliding tray.
      Attached Files
      " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

Call it a shoe box. Sit on it to remove shoes/boots, store them in it.
        When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
        '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
        2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

Music Man, the lid is 1/4" maple in a pine frame-definitely don't want to sit on it! And I build these to keep treasured mementos in-baby blankets, wedding dresses, scrapbooks- you can guess most of my customers are women! I'll post my personal tool chest here today- it's alot more rough and ready.

Comment

Sorry! Didn't look close enough to determine the sex.
            When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
            '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"
            2018 12' Moto Jet "River Pup"

Comment

This one you can clog dance on

All-purpose tool box. Made of 3/4" birch ply, heavy duty steel hardware. 48"Lx16"x16". Can strap it to the rack of a wheeler and still access the contents. Will hold a ton of tools, camp gear, fishing tackle, long guns, even....shoes?
              Attached Files

Comment

my back hurts just looking at it.
                http://sullcon.homestead.com/

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X