Kayak dollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak dollie

After wiping up all the tears of shame from MagLvr's post about being lazy....(just kidding) Magdude!

Built a Kayak dollie out of a back axel of a childs tricycle. Bolting a 2x4 the length of the top bar minus a few inches for clearence. screwing short 2x4's on each end of the first 2x4 90 dergrees and screwing old chunks of garden hose on the last two chunks of wood and attaching a cargo strap to hold the vessel on the wheels.

MagLvr, how do you like me now?

George

the pic is bad...can u post it again? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM View Post
      the pic is bad...can u post it again? Thanks
      I think your picture file at . . . . . never mind:confused:

I was going to say the file is too big but when I scrolled down in this window the pic is here. Since it shows in this posting window and not the thread window it must be something odd here on the forum.:confused::confused:

Andy
      Andy
      On the web= C-lazy-F.co
      Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
      Call/Text 602-315-2406
      Phoenix Arizona

Comment

I also did not click quote in that post, it quoted the last post on it's own. Funny stuff here!:confused::confused:
        Andy
        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
        Call/Text 602-315-2406
        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Sorry about this but it was showing when I last edited this post. Think I will need some help with this one.

Maybe this will work?

George
          Last edited by George Riddle; 02-12-2009, 19:00. Reason: photo post retry

Comment

Originally posted by George Riddle View Post
            After wiping up all the tears of shame from MagLvr's post about being lazy....(just kidding) Magdude!

Built a Kayak dollie out of a back axel of a childs tricycle. Bolting a 2x4 the length of the top bar minus a few inches for clearence. screwing short 2x4's on each end of the first 2x4 90 dergrees and screwing old chunks of garden hose on the last two chunks of wood and attaching a cargo strap to hold the vessel on the wheels.

MagLvr, how do you like me now?

George
            Now THAT is what i'm talking about!!! Hats off to you for a great invention and a high-5 for taking the time to post it here

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X