Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on folks, stop being lazy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Come on folks, stop being lazy!

    This new forum has the potential to be something great, filled with home-made gadgets & gear.
    We all have made or improved/improvised a piece of equipment at 1 time or another, share them with your fellow woods-folk, some of the best ideas and gear going come from the individual, not a blister pack!
    Let's see what we can do!

  • #2
    What do you got?

    When you throw down the gauntlet aren’t you suppose too have some substance, some here’s mine now show me yours?

    I do know what you mean, there is great stuff all over the site and not much here. Like the DIY electronic predator calling plans up in the trapping aria. I think links to some of that older stuff like that from here in make it yourself would be a good way to make it easier to find. I only have time to keep up with a very small part of the forum and don’t want to sift through it all to find the cool DIY stuff. I love any DIY ideas because even if I will never go kayaking the Kayak dollies made from a tricycle could be used for thousands of things.

    Andy
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

    Comment


    • #3
      If you build it...

      ... then you've got to take pictures, get them cropped and sized just right, take measurements, draw plans, do an instructional write up, yada, yada, yada.

      Give it time. People will post. I've got a few ideas to put in here, but I've got to take pictures, crop & size, take measurements, draw plans, write up some instructions, etc. Not a top priority, so it will be done as free time allows.
      Winter is Coming...

      Go GeocacheAlaska!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JOAT View Post
        ... then you've got to take pictures, get them cropped and sized just right, take measurements, draw plans, do an instructional write up, yada, yada, yada.

        Give it time. People will post. I've got a few ideas to put in here, but I've got to take pictures, crop & size, take measurements, draw plans, write up some instructions, etc. Not a top priority, so it will be done as free time allows.
        This is exactly why I have not posted my inventions here. Too much trouble. It would take longer to explain them with all these requirements, rather than just going out and building something else with my time.
        SP
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X