Pink Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Holster

I made a pink holster for the wifes S&W Body Guard and thought I would share it here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000081.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	2510912

Pistol fits as snug as a bug in the rug.

I'm thinking an upgrade to the grip color on the gun is in order. The holster looks nice and I'm sure it will conceal well against just the right "Legally Blonde" fashion styles.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Comment

ccw floresent colors. wow

should add a lipstick holder to it too.
      Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by mfletcher View Post
        I made a pink holster for the wifes S&W Body Guard and thought I would share it here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55705[/ATTACH]

That color sure looks like it would work well with greythorns wardrobe. Mabey even one on each side.

Comment

Originally posted by mfletcher View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55705[/ATTACH]

Nice job on the holster!
          http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Thanks broncoformudy!

Comment

Originally posted by JOAT View Post
              I'm thinking an upgrade to the grip color on the gun is in order. The holster looks nice and I'm sure it will conceal well against just the right "Legally Blonde" fashion styles.
              Mag floorplates and mag catch look nice when pink....
              The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
              sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

Last summer my hunny and I were commercial fishing salmon on the Yukon. I wore bright pink rain gear and had a bright pink life jacket. Unlike you, he was humiliated every time I began to walk towards his boat. You have a very lucky woman. My man would never make me a pink holster- dark green, maybe. I think it's adorable. I would literally buy one.
                Lone Alaskan Gypsy
                Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
                Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
                Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Comment

Originally posted by lonealaskangypsy View Post
                  Last summer my hunny and I were commercial fishing salmon on the Yukon. I wore bright pink rain gear and had a bright pink life jacket. Unlike you, he was humiliated every time I began to walk towards his boat. You have a very lucky woman. My man would never make me a pink holster- dark green, maybe. I think it's adorable. I would literally buy one.
                  how much you willing to pay?
                  Semper Fi!

Comment

I still have the pattern for a S&W Bodyguard 380, I can make another one and mail it to you. I'm off on vacation here in a week so it would be anytime soon...but I do have one if you want one. Just let me know...and we'll go from there.

Comment

I'd love one! Would you accept paypal? I live in the bush and really don't have any other way to pay right now.
                      Lone Alaskan Gypsy
                      Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
                      Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Comment

I have a paypal account BUT I have never used it to accept money, only to SPEND! Anyway, I will get in touch with you in March when I get back from vacation and we will work something out. Thanks.

Comment

Okay great! Send me a message when you get back and we can work something out. Thank you very much!
                          Lone Alaskan Gypsy

Comment

Okay great! Send me a message when you get back and we can work something out. Thank you very much!

sounds good to me.
                            Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
                              sounds good to me.
                              Lmao. Do you feel left out greythorn3? I didn't reply to your post. Aw, it's okay. Your shirtless avatar just intimidated me too much. Whew, is it hot in here?
                              Lone Alaskan Gypsy

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X