Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under the waves in Whittier

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Under the waves in Whittier

    Viz was crappy due to recent storms but it gave me time to search out the small things.
    Max depth 60'
    Water temp 39* bottom temp, 44* surface temp
    Viz: 10' at best

    _OI000325.jpg_OI000321.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Couple moreOI000315.jpg_OI000312.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Sea urchin close upOI000307.jpgOI000282.jpg

      Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Seen lots of shrimp, this one let me get a closeup _OI000265.jpgOI000281.jpg

        Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Too cool. Always enjoy your diving pics.
          Thx for posting.
          Bk


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          BK Marine Services 232-6399
          Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
          Www.bkmarineservices.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Very nice. I have friends that used to dive off of the dock in Valdez. Ladders, shopping carts, snow machines and all sorts of junk.

            Patriot Life Member NRA
            Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
            Life Member Disabled American Veterans


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
              Very nice. I have friends that used to dive off of the dock in Valdez. Ladders, shopping carts, snow machines and all sorts of junk.
              I try to dive the Whittier dock at least once a winter. I have found everything from diesel engines to vacuum cleaners and remote control boats to bicycles and tables.. Even a few deer carcasses last year.

              Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bkmail View Post
                Too cool. Always enjoy your diving pics.
                Thx for posting.
                Bk


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Thank you sir.

                Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 0321Tony View Post
                  I try to dive the Whittier dock at least once a winter. I have found everything from diesel engines to vacuum cleaners and remote control boats to bicycles and tables.. Even a few deer carcasses last year.

                  Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
                  There was still a license plate at the bottom of the retrieve ramp last month. It had been there a few months.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Andy82Hoyt View Post
                    There was still a license plate at the bottom of the retrieve ramp last month. It had been there a few months.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I've never dove the harbor but I bet there's some great stuff down there.
                    I did find the truck that went through hidden Lake last year. Took me two trips to find it.

                    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 0321Tony View Post
                      I've never dove the harbor but I bet there's some great stuff down there.
                      I did find the truck that went through hidden Lake last year. Took me two trips to find it.
                      Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
                      Awesome! Did you grab my Ray Bans?!?!

                      Comment

                      Footer Adsense

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X