Petersville Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petersville Road

Anyone with some info on the road condition to the public area?
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

We were up there last week and the road was great,there was alot of folks mining at the public area. Good luck
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      We were up there last week and the road was great,there was alot of folks mining at the public area. Good luck
      Sounds good. The wife and I were actually going to Cache Creek as they have some cabins for rent as well as being a private claim ( Pay to play)But the road has been an issue to the area as I understand for awhile.
      Thanks again for the update
      Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

Comment

I just got back from a day at Cache Creek. Had a great time and can't say enough good things about the folks who own/run the place.

I had only been panning gold a few times but never really knew how to do it. Ken spent the day with me, showing me the proper way to pan and run the sluce box.

For all of you guys wanting to try gold panning and learn the propper way. I would recommend stopping by, and no I have no vested interest in their buisness.

Comment

How would someone get a hold of them and where are they located ?

Comment

They have a website and cell phone coverage out there.

http://www.cachecreekcabins.com/

Comment

You guys see any bears? I really like hanging out back in that area. Lots of fun.

Comment

Just got back from there and saw a griz a couple miles before the old town and a black bear up across the ford on the side of a hill.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                You guys see any bears? I really like hanging out back in that area. Lots of fun.

Comment

reply2

Cool post,I like your information

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Had a sow griz with a couple cubs working cache creek when we were up there last week. Had to keep our eyes open for sure

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X