New toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy.

Well finally after a few years of waiting the new toy is finally in the back of my truck. Keene 4" 3 stage dredge. Pick up a great deal, only 3hrs on it! Faxed the permits off today and just need to pick up a suit, mask, air hose and regulator, weight belt and some small little things. Come on summer! :-)

let's go suck up some gravel!
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice! I was watching a show this morning with a guy using a 6" (i think) and he said his best find was 800 ounces in two weeks.....wouldn't that be cool? Good luck...sounds exciting.
      "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Buster View Post
        Nice! I was watching a show this morning with a guy using a 6" (i think) and he said his best find was 800 ounces in two weeks.....wouldn't that be cool? Good luck...sounds exciting.
        Yup, that would be the "old buzzard", Massie Sr. yes they were using a 6" dredge with twin motors.

The 800 ounces that he found was in California (can't recall the river) but him and his 2 son's found that in about 2 weeks. The hit a depresion hole in the bed rock that had been collection gold for thousands of years and they were the first to find it. I've seen video of the place while they were working it.

800 oz.! wowza! 800oz X $950.00= $760,000.00 in todays market!

THE GOLD BUG HAS BIT ME ONCE AGAIN! Au FEVER!

Comment

Great buy!

Are those beer holders in the pontoons??? :-)

Seriously, I salute you for the purchase. Am debating a similar purchase but can't justify it right now.

If I can get my sons into the hobby then I'm all over it.

BTW what is the weight? looks to be about 250lbs or so.

Good luck this summer. AT $1000 an ounce you can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by junkak View Post
            Are those beer holders in the pontoons??? :-)

Seriously, I salute you for the purchase. Am debating a similar purchase but can't justify it right now.

If I can get my sons into the hobby then I'm all over it.

BTW what is the weight? looks to be about 250lbs or so.

Good luck this summer. AT $1000 an ounce you can't go wrong.
            Yup beer holders they are! ;-)

It's about 200lbs but breaks donw very quickly for transport.

Thanks
            Curt

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X