high quality hip waders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuntNBgame View Post
    Your post is on the Cabela's brand, last i checked cabela's didn't carry the ankle fit LaCross hippers. These are the same one BRWNBR mentions on.
    This is the same link I put up

-akiceman25
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Comment

I don't care what anyone says rubber hippers are disposable, I buy hundred dollar boots and by the next spring they are always checked at the fold marks, junk junk junk. And when I have tried to return them it's always the same thing you have to send them back to the manufacturer. Well finally I located some hodgman canvas hippers at 3 rivers out here in wasilla maybe they will stand the test of me, if they do as well as I hope they might make it more than a single season
      Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
      "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
      Μολών λαβέ

Comment

I own a pair of Frogg Toggs hip boots and have found them to own up pretty good to the usage I put them through. There are very comfortable and easy to put/clip on.
        Hate America??....then get the Hell Out!!!

Comment

Lacrosse Ankle Fit Waders

I bought a pair in March and also bought the conditioner to treat them. So far, they have proved to be very durable and comfortable. I have put some conditioner on them one time (not that they probably needed it) to be safe. I know I don't even have one season on them, but I believe if I put them up right when winter hits then they will be ready to go next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntNBgame View Post
            http://www.lacrossefootwear.com/big-...-32-22183.html

The Big Cheif's have the air grip sole. And insulated.
            I have a pair of those but they don't fit well over my Viking sized calves especially when wearing wool pants. They'd be much better if they were bigger and gusseted at the calf and thigh.
            Now what ?

Comment

Originally posted by stevelyn View Post
              I have a pair of those but they don't fit well over my Viking sized calves especially when wearing wool pants. They'd be much better if they were bigger and gusseted at the calf and thigh.
              Yea, Same stlye fit as the Extra tuffs, not to good for big guys.
              sigpic

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X