Knickers, Spats, & Whipcord Trousers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knickers, Spats, & Whipcord Trousers.

When I was a young "Billy'Goat" and running up and down Alaska Mountains, I wore wool "Whipcord" knickers. There is so much less drag/friction on your legs. I find it odd that this wonderful garment is not worshiped by the younger generation. Anyway late last night I ordered a pair of whipcord trousers, and hope to employ a local seamstress to modify them into knickers. My experience with whipcord trousers is that they last about 20 years, which is about 9 years longer than my body will last.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

i applaude your use of an antiquated vernacular.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroshrew View Post
      i applaude your use of an antiquated vernacular.
      Well, that sounded intelligent, But I failed to comprehend your inflection. Unless of course you are of the misguided assumption that Knickers are no longer manufactured, sold or worn.......?
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

He might not know that knickers are pants that fasten right below the knee.
        I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

Comment

Originally posted by .338-06 View Post
          He might not know that knickers are pants that fasten right below the knee.
          Or that golfers pay $179.00 per pair, for good Knickers.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X