Clear All

• New Barneys Packs are In !!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sheep pack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	2509369

Got mine today......Go get yours!!!!

Any difference from the old ones other than the color?

Yk

Comment

Better !!!.....this is the Limited Edition.

Comment

For those of us living in Fairbanks (and other distant lands), can you be slightly more descriptive? I mean it looks cool and all, but I can't exactly swing by Barneys on my lunch break....

Comment

thats a shorty, do they have the long pinnicle bags outa the cordura?
          Www.blackriverhunting.com
          Master guide 212

Comment

Originally posted by kahahawai View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]46259[/ATTACH]

Got mine today......Go get yours!!!!
            Dang man!! You're gettin an early start. You've already got your gear staged at the airplane

Hey, did you draw anything sheep? I haven't read the draw threads.
            A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

Originally posted by Snyd View Post
              Dang man!! You're gettin an early start. You've already got your gear staged at the airplane

Hey, did you draw anything sheep? I haven't read the draw threads.
              LOL..... Yep, an early start for me to get "Shanked by the Weather Again" !!!!
              I put in for sheep, but didn't get drawn.......I just got a measely Archery Moose tag ( DM424) for Ft Rich, might get really lucky and find me a spike fork in there hopefully.
              As far as sheep......me and the other 300-plus sheephunters are meetin' up in the Brooks.....are you in, I didn't see your name on the list yet?

Comment

LOL..... Yep, an early start for me to get "Shanked by the Weather Again" !!!!
                I put in for sheep, but didn't get drawn.......I just got a measely Archery Moose tag ( DM424) for Ft Rich, might get really lucky and find me a spike fork in there hopefully.
                As far as sheep......me and the other 300-plus sheephunters are meetin' up in the Brooks.....are you in, I didn't see your name on the list yet?
                I will be there with and the other 300 +, only I will be using this pack. Been on order 10 weeks should have it anyday now.

http://www.kifaru.net/KU.html
                "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

.......I just got a measely Archery Moose tag ( DM424) for Ft Rich, might get really lucky and find me a spike fork in there hopefully.
                  Measely? Man...some guys don't know how good they have it. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
                    I will be there with and the other 300 +, only I will be using this pack. Been on order 10 weeks should have it anyday now.

Steve:

I hope you'll share a full report on that pack after your trip. I'm really interested if it can stand up to our brushy SE terrain.
                    Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
                      Measely? Man...some guys don't know how good they have it. :rolleyes:
                      I know right??
                      Thats a good hunt. A friend of mine got that tag 2 years ago. well actually the elmendorf one. We drove the truck right to the dead moose. EASY!

Comment

Wow !....that is light. I take it the Model no. represents the size in Cubic in? The new barneys Hunter pack I have (pictured) is 6800 Cu In. They do also have the Pinnacle pack in that new material.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfisherktn View Post
                          Steve:

I hope you'll share a full report on that pack after your trip. I'm really interested if it can stand up to our brushy SE terrain.
                          King, it is made with the same stuff they make their tarps from. I own one of their tarps and have been amazed at the abuse that thing has taken. The pack uses 2 layers of the same material, I had to try a pack under 3lbs.

I will post a report on it after I get back.

Oh and don't worry K, I'm heading in on the 6th so I will save one for ya.

Steve

Comment

Wow !....that is light. I take it the Model no. represents the size in Cubic in? The new barneys Hunter pack I have (pictured) is 6800 Cu In. They do also have the Pinnacle pack in that new material.
                            It is 5200ci, I also got the E&E to attach to the back which add 9.5 ozs. That will give me 6200ci, which should get it done and still be under 4lbs.

https://kifaru.net/KUEE.html

Steve

Comment

The pack uses 2 layers of the same material, I had to try a pack under 3lbs.

I will post a report on it after I get back.

Oh and don't worry K, I'm heading in on the 6th so I will save one for ya.

Steve

The 3# really interests an old body. And thanks for saving me one.
                              Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X