Bunny boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny boots

Just thought I would let everyone know I just bought a new pair of bunny boots on Ebay for 26.00+19.00 shipping to Fairbanks. There is all sizes for sale.This is a great price.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

What brand are they? Batas and Miners are the only ones I would trust.

Comment

The ones I bought were batas.
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Comment

haul road boo

hey wolf killer, that fresh boo we got sure is tasty!! nothing beats those 3 year old bulls for eating.
        akwebeck

Comment

Boots

How do these compare to the military issue?

Comment

Originally posted by BearSlayer View Post
            How do these compare to the military issue?
            Should be the same. When I was active I was issued a pair of the white batas and also some extreme cold Sorels. I love them both but wearing the bunny's for a while the top of the boot rubs the **** out of the front of my ankle, thats my only complaint. But I have skinny legs, lol.
            We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X