• Alaska Gray
    replied
    I would give ebay a try

Leave a comment:

• Milo
    replied
    Boondocks in ER

Originally posted by Daveintheburbs View Post
    The Sportsmans show in April usually has some good buys on Impertech.
    There is usually a show special at Boondock's booth. Their normal price is more or less the same as everyones.

Leave a comment:

• BucknRut
    replied
    The entire line is discontinued???

Is the entire line discontinued or just the guide coat? Anybody know?
    Guess I better get to getting some pronto!

Leave a comment:

• AlaskaCub
    replied
    Since Impertech is discontinued ( I think) to find it the cheapest is not nearly as important as just finding it in your size. Several stores here in Fairbanks sell it, Frontier Outfitters on 3rd street had em and so does Sportsmans Warehouse.

Leave a comment:

• Daveintheburbs
    replied
    if you can wait

The Sportsmans show in April usually has some good buys on Impertech.

Leave a comment:

• fishon
    replied
    Grunden Option

If your haveing trouble finding the helly`s ,check out the petrus model made by grunden.Light weight,and durable.Many hunts on my pair.

Leave a comment:

• Stickeen
    replied
    I ordered mine from BArney's back in September. When I checked around most places didn't have them stocked because they were "out of season." BArney's seemed on parr with all the other prices and they were in-state, so I went with them. I thin kI paid around $65.

Leave a comment:

• BucknRut
    replied
    Overstock

Checked overstock...they're fresh out!

Leave a comment:

• ward17
    replied
    HH coat

I got my 3/4 guide coat from overstock.com this past April before our bear hunt. I think I paid $39 for it. Back in May they had about 4 in stock. I really like the jacket. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• yhc
    replied
    Impertech

Check out the following site:

http://www.iboats.com

Leave a comment:

• AKmud
    replied
    I got mine straight from the Helley hansen website. Their prices were right in line with everywhere else I had seen. Find them locally and see what size you need then go to shopping.

http://www.hellyhansengear.com/catalog/

Leave a comment:

• BucknRut
    started a topic Cheapest place to buy HH Impertech

Cheapest place to buy HH Impertech

Where is best priced place to pick them up (internet preferred)? It looks like the guide coat is going to be discontinued, can anybody verify that. I was thinking of getting that over the standard jacket if I can find one, what are your thoughts? How do they run size wise? I mean, are they sized to fit over your outdoor clothing or do I have to take that into consideration? I have some HH jackets and they tend to run a little larger than designated size. I'm 5'10" - 150lbs.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X