Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camper Shells?

Hey all,
    Looking for a camper shell and was wondering what dealers in the anchorage area you have dealt with/recommend? Thanks.

???

Are you talking about a slide in camper or a shell?

Camper I know there are bigfoot, lance and what ever brand A&M motors is carrying.

Truck topper/shell I know there are lots of local shops that carry brands like A.R.E. and several other nice fiberglass shells.

Cache Camper is the only local/custom built that I know of... They can build a unit to your specs from as simple as a shell to as elaborate as a camper. They are nice...

Comment

Winmag,
      Just the shell. Nothing fancy but would want a name brand like Leer etc.

Comment

Raider Fan

No, not Football!!! Yuk!

I bought a Raider Vagabond from custom truck accessories in anchorage. They were great to deal with. Something like $1500 IIRC. That included the bug screens on sliding slide windows, two locking levers on the rear, tinted glass, and a carpet headliner on a short box. In four years I've never had a problem with it.

It was something like $600 less than the LEER for same quality, and half as much as snugtop. Made in Canada, too!

Colby Jack Cheese

Comment

Craigslist & Custom Truck

I bought my campershell off craigslist and then had Custom Truck paint it to match my truck. They were great to work with.

Comment

A.R.E

I didn't get my camper in Anchorage but I got a aluminum ARE camper. The contractor grade ones. To make a long story short, girlfriend rolled the truck while the shell was on. Truck died shell lived. Its an amazing strong son of a gun. Pounded the dents out of it and put it on the new truck and drove it down to have the color matched. If I buy another one it will be a ARE.
            I'm going to ctrl-alt-delete you so hard your mama's computer is going to reboot.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X