Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting News!!

Great news everyone!

Alaska Tent and Tarp is offering a one-time only sale through the 25th of August! Certain Arctic Oven models are being sold at 10% off this week if ordered by August 25th!

We don't do sales or promotions very often, so if you have been considering an upgrade on your hunting package, now is the time to save before hunting season!

You can view our sales prices at www.alaskatent.com

Discount prices can be offered at our two location in Anchorage and Fairbanks, over the phone, or while buying online! You can also feel free to message me on the forum for more details!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Chris Gipson

Sale!

Originally posted by Arctic Oven Tents View Post
    Great news everyone!

Alaska Tent and Tarp is offering a one-time only sale through the 25th of August! Certain Arctic Oven models are being sold at 10% off this week if ordered by August 25th!

We don't do sales or promotions very often, so if you have been considering an upgrade on your hunting package, now is the time to save before hunting season!

You can view our sales prices at www.alaskatent.com

Discount prices can be offered at our two location in Anchorage and Fairbanks, over the phone, or while buying online! You can also feel free to message me on the forum for more details!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Chris Gipson
    Here is the flyer for out limited time sale!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WebsitePromotion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	2492550

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
    Working...
    X