Anyone making fur hats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone making fur hats?

I have a friend looking for a good quality fur hat. Does anyone know who might be making hats locally?
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

In Fairbanks, Suz Kisken does extraordinary work. 455-6643
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Denali fur and leather on the PW hwy.
      Excellent work and very reasonably priced.
      Bk
      BK Marine Services 232-6399
      Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
      Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
      Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Boundary Fur Sewing (Amanda Gecas). Her prices are pretty reasonable and she does terrific work. She just came out with a spectacular ruff that she posted to her Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/boundaryfursewing/. Fairbanks area.
        Mushing Tech: squeezing the romance out of dog mushing one post at a time

Comment

Thanks, I'll pass it on.
          AKmud
          sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Bonnie Brummett at Alaska spirit crafts. Find her on Facebook. She has done 6 for my family and all were excellent and very reasonable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X