Kenai dump stations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenai dump stations.

Where are the dump stations around the Kasilof/Soldotna area?
    -Tim

The dump is just off the Sterling Highway south of Soldotna and north of Kasilof, on the eastside of the highway. There are all kinds of signs including eagles, crows, and seagulls all over the place when you are getting close to it. I'm not sure about Kasilof, but I'm sure there is a sign.

Thanks for looking into where to properly dispose of your trash instead of just throwing it on the ground.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. Physicist ― Richard Feynman

Comment

Thanks. Actually meant a place to dump my trailer water. I do pack out my trash.<br/><br/>
      Last edited by TR; 07-12-2020, 06:33.
      -Tim

Comment

Fred Meyer has one as does the Tesoro in Soldotna. Kenai has dump station as the holiday, Tesoro, and Chevron.

Comment

Great. Thanks for the info.
          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by catchfish View Post
            Fred Meyer has one as does the Tesoro in Soldotna. Kenai has dump station as the holiday, Tesoro, and Chevron.
            I don't believe these are actual transfer stations but are their own private dumpsters, just like most any other business has. There are designated transfer facilities in Kasilof across from the Tustumena elementary school. The one out in Sterling is at mile 85.5. not far from the cell tower. In Kenai it is headed north out of town just off the Spur on Redoubt ave. There is also one in Nikiski on Poolside ave. The actual landfil is 2.5 miles south of Soldotna.
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

I believe the user is talking about dump stations for his rv gray ans black water. He wants to empty his tanks.

“Thanks. Actually meant a place to dump my trailer water. I do pack out my trash“

there is no charge for any of these stations and I believe all 3 have a hose provided for any cleanup if needed. As far as transfer stations for trash are concerned you are correct. Nikiski has the pool road, kenai has old SBS, Kasilof has the one by tustumena elementary, Sterling has one across from scout lake, and soldotna has the landfill out past the DOT shop.

Comment

Originally posted by catchfish View Post
                I believe the user is talking about dump stations for his rv gray ans black water. He wants to empty his tanks.

“Thanks. Actually meant a place to dump my trailer water. I do pack out my trash“
                Oh you're right! I missed his reply above. Before, I thought he was looking for a place to take his garbage.....my bad.
                Last edited by 4merguide; 07-12-2020, 13:56.
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, I should have said RV dump station.
                  -Tim

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X