Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akfirefighter
    replied
    We stay down at whisky Gulch. it is on the beach and free. Just watch out the sand can get a little soft.

Leave a comment:

• tailwind
    replied
    Camp on the beach anywhere near ninilchik. It's about 25 miles out of homer, but it's free.

Leave a comment:

• AKDoug
    replied
    I've looked high and low for free camping on the Kenai and I don't know if a good spot exists Look what happened to thewhop in his thread.

We like to camp at Karen Hornaday Park which is off the water, but is usually pretty quiet.

Leave a comment:

• Derby06
    replied
    Nothing on the water is Free on the spit....Mariner Park is first pull off/campground on the right as you enter the spit...$15 dollars or less depending on whether you are tenting or have an RV/Trailer. If you are too cheap to pay or can't afford that amount...ya better stay home....lol

Leave a comment:

• greythorn3
    replied
    trying to get it all in before you leave huh???

Leave a comment:

• doug1980
    started a topic Free Camping near Homer

Free Camping near Homer

Well the wife and I have been in AK for nearly 3 years and haven't made it to Homer yet. We plan on heading down there next weekend but would prefer to boondock. I'm sure there are some pull offs near Homer, but anyone got suggestions on a good location? Would like a view of the water, but any free spot will do.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X