Andy scezney if he is still fishing
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

Lee at Alaska Angling Addiction. Fished with him 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Josh Hayes. PM sent.

Comment

Steve McClure is pretty hard to beat. Been fishing with him for 15 years now

Comment

Originally posted by Omykiss View Post
            Josh Hayes. PM sent.
            +1 for Josh, he is a way better guide then any McClure.....hands down.

Comment

Thats pretty funny, McClure is known in the guide community for being one of the best, especially in the middle river, I can't think of anyone better in that section for silvers or rainbows.
              Not saying that Josh isn't a good guide, he is, especially for rainbows, but not way better than McClure.

Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
              +1 for Josh, he is a way better guide then any McClure.....hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by yukon View Post
                Thats pretty funny, McClure is known in the guide community for being one of the best, especially in the middle river, I can't think of anyone better in that section for silvers or rainbows.
                Not saying that Josh isn't a good guide, he is, especially for rainbows, but not way better than McClure.
                Our perspectives differ on this. In my opinion Josh is a better guide then Steve. I have various reasons for using the term "way better", but I will just leave it at that. It's not a personal attack by any means as Steve has never been anything but nice to me. If I was a paying customer I would feel better about spending it fishing with Josh.

Comment

kenaibow, you've peaked my curiosity. Here is my typical day with Steve or Rhondi: Fishing from first possible time until the last possible minute. Not being afraid to move/change things up if it isn't clicking. Great company on the boat, high quality gear, and a real nexus between desire and ability to put you on whatever type of fish you are targeting. Tons of knowledge about techniques, the river itself, and the various fish populations/runs. I have never felt pressure to kill a fish I didn't want to, and they have always handled the fish respectfully and maintained good releases. I have fished freshwater and saltwater in 15 states in the US as well as the Caribbean and Mexico and never have I had a guide work as hard or know as much about his target species. I have fished kings, silvers, trout, and reds with Steve and it has always been consistently excellent.
                  What makes Josh better in your opinion? Feel free to pm me if you don't want it on the open forum. thanks.

Comment

Is Josh still guiding? I thought he was working on the slope now, or is he only guiding between hitches?

If you can get him, do it. Won't regret it.

Comment

im sure you can't go wrong with either. whoever is better will always be up for debate. some people like pancakes some like french toast.
                      hook, line, sinker, done.

Comment

Originally posted by icb12 View Post
                        Is Josh still guiding? I thought he was working on the slope now, or is he only guiding between hitches?

If you can get him, do it. Won't regret it.
                        Between hitches, last I heard.
                        “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
                        "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Comment

I like french toast...
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          pull my finger....

Comment

c'mon people! Steak and eggs...obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by Utarded View Post
                              c'mon people! Steak and eggs...obviously!
                              whatever biscuits and gravy....... Hands down!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X