• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8418.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	2498317 7/21/17 Lots of chAtter on here about poor halibut fishing out of Homer AK? 🤔... Just not sure what or ware your fishing or what your fishing with? Aboard the Huntress were fishing the same spots I fished as a kid 35 years ago , and having some fantastic results .. Halibut fishing from the port of Homer is as good if not better then its ever been... stay 40-60lbs and up and it doesn't take very long👍 Can't realy tell you ware to fish.... but I can show ya😇... see ya on the bay...
    Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_8596.jpg
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	2498341Hey guys, just checking in👍 Here are just a few pics to keep you pumped up from our last 3 day hitch , enjoy 7/29/17
      Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_8647.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	2498343And here's 7/30/17 F/V Huntress👍 My back is starting to hurt just a bit😎, ready to hang up the gaffs for the season and get back out my King net... just a few more bottom trips to go...
        Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_8651.jpg
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	2498344Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8650.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	2498345Having beautiful flat calm seas and being able to fish ware ever we want allows us to preform at 110% for our clients and put on the best show we can😎👍 F/V Huntress

Comment

Name:	IMG_8649.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	2498346Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8648.jpg
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	2498347Tails up👍 We will check in on the next one! As always , be safe and harvest responsibly... F/V Huntress

Comment

Fished with Josh earlier this week. Hardest working Captain on Cook Inlet. I will be booking with him any time we are fishing out of Homer. Or Anchor Point and Deep Creek. Worth the extra miles and gas money to fish with the best.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X