Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4736.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2497724Another sweet pic from the Huntress cockpit yesterday 4/2/17😎

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Nemo View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]92840[/ATTACH]Got into some great fishing yesterday afternoon aboard the F/V Huntress 4/2/17. All tho I cannot take credit for finding this school, was tipped off by a friend, but what a great text message to get!! We loaded the boat and they even let me reel one in! 😎👍.. back out tomorrow ..
      I need better friends.

Comment

Name:	51296363646__84AD3940-E8D2-4768-A47A-948C49DA0111.jpg
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	2497727I was lucky enough to get to bring a Feeder King Home yesterday, had beautiful white flesh!! Baked it with some peanut sauce and it was amazing, feel pretty stoked👍
        Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_4808.jpg
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	2497736Found a nice batch of fish today 4/4/17 aboard the Huntress, but the big boy was caught by 1 of our lady anglers !! Again!! She has been a resident of AK for 42 years , been on a few salmon charters before. " not saying any names" and today, she boated her first king salmon ever😍!! No need to push this one out to the camera!! Was a true hawg! And it was feeding on grey cod!!! Guess I should use bigger bait😇.. Happy we could help her catch her dream fish... cheers
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Nice fish. Good job.

Comment

Name:	IMG_4945.jpg
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	2497747Hell of a day today aboard the F/V Huntress!! 4/7/17!! Not very often I get to put our clients on a 20lb average, or do they let my deck hand and I pose with there fish 🤣👍!! What sweet drag it twas!! Can't wait for am!! Cheers and safe boating !
              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_5055.jpg
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	2497750Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5056.jpg
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	2497751Had our first bottom fishing trip of the season today aboard the F/V Huntress , 4/8/17.. Not much has really changed on our deck😎.. Lots of gun smoke and one hell of a blast !!!! Cheers and safe boating

Comment

Name:	IMG_5075.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	2497772Strong finish on the HUntress!! 11 month's down ! No injurys and no break downs. In the shop for much need love and will be back in May!! Fish on guys!! Lots of nice halibut and salmon out there!! It's no brainer and weather is great👍
                  Attached Files

Comment

What kind of work/maintenance do you do this time of year?

Comment

Originally posted by yukon View Post
                      What kind of work/maintenance do you do this time of year?
                      Motors , pulled out and sent up road to Cruz unlimited, Valve adjust, compression check, re-hose etc and the needle gun them down and paint them!!, also vessel being completely stripped of all wiring and getting re-wired and also new electronics , and my team will come in and sand and paint, all so address and repack steering👍 Every 11 months, with exception of wiring, that will be a first this year

Comment

Name:	IMG_5099.jpg
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	2497773Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5119.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	2497774 Going into hair and make up for a few weeks

Comment

That is an impressive list. That can't be cheap, but cheaper than breaking down in the middle of the season. Well done.

What electronics are you going to install?

Comment

Name:	IMG_5402.jpg
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	2497828Got into the biggest average of the year yesterday!! Some true line burning heavy weights!! Shallow shallow shallow!! Fish peeling drag, current sending me on to the rocks, props turning up mud!!!! No deck hand!! Absolutely amazing and slightly terrifying all at the same time!!! What a rush!! Lovin AK and the F/V Huntress Baby!! See you out on the bay
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Nemo View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]93007[/ATTACH]Got into the biggest average of the year yesterday!! Some true line burning heavy weights!! Shallow shallow shallow!! Fish peeling drag, current sending me on to the rocks, props turning up mud!!!! No deck hand!! Absolutely amazing and slightly terrifying all at the same time!!! What a rush!! Lovin AK and the F/V Huntress Baby!! See you out on the bay
                              Most reports I am getting from Homer are slow fishing, glad to hear there are some around! Are you seeing limits or just getting a few nice fish?

Comment

We seem to get them all everyday this time of year no problem , but we also cover more ground then most, I had 1 king in box yesterday tell 1:30 then I got a wild hair and took a 45 min boat ride to catch top of high, and landed right on em and got 5 in less then and hr!! Seems like a normal bite for this time of year and great size👍

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X