Mean while aboard the Huntress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Nemo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]92543[/ATTACH]A few nice kings around, but im here to tell you the ice in the harbor and constant N wind is Making in a challenge to get em... Mother Nature looking after them this winter👍🏻. If you make it out of the Homer harbor be safe and don't forget that you need to get back!! Safe boating and tight lines to all.... F/V Huntress 3/19/17..
    Is that why you are so mean while on the Huntress?

Comment

Originally posted by HomerJack View Post
      Is that why you are so mean while on the Huntress?
      Mean ? Did we cut you off??? When I'm not giving my clients back rubs wete taking selfies together and chest bumping😇.. please exsplane ?

Comment

Ice in harbor this am 3/20/17 was a bit tight from C-float to the entrance as it was only 15 degrees but on returning to harbor around 3:30 pm there was not only less ice to deal with but it was considerably softer as it was 33 degrees... hope everything is a go this weekend and we all get to fish together out on the bay... how ever it works out, be safe and don't hesitate to call if you need👍🏻👍🏻 F/V Huntresss.

Comment

Mean ? Did we cut you off??? When I'm not giving my clients back rubs wete taking selfies together and chest bumping😇.. please exsplane ?
          Relax Capt just funnin ya on the title of your post. "Mean while on Huntress."

Comment

Originally posted by HomerJack View Post
            Relax Capt just funnin ya on the title of your post. "Mean while on Huntress."
            We figured so... let's go catch some KINGS!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5224.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	2497659Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5221.jpg
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	2497660Damit!! Caught the derby fish before the derby yet again..and yes that head is in a full size sink.. 3/20/17.. aboard the F/V Huntress.. fish was 42inch long at 28 lbs!! And white meat.... during the battle she rolled about 20 yards out and I could of swore it was 50lbs!!! Lol., any how, client pumped as rest of day was slow.. love to see em grinn, and love to hear the drag sing!!!! See ya on the bay

Comment

28 lbs would have easily won it! How well did the huntress do in the tournament?

Comment

Name:	IMG_4563.jpg
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	2497694We picked up 2 nice Kings on the tournament Yukon 👍, but nether fish won any cash, however since the turny we have been, out doing our thing ! Fishing has picked up considerably with these larger tides and the drags are starting to sing again.. here are just a few pics from today, 3/28/17 aboard the F/V Huntress... Just got new phone so just got loged back into forum.. many more pics to come😎
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sounds good, got had been pretty quiet, thought you were just trying to keep a few secrets hidden before the tourney! Always look forward to your reports. Any shark trips coming up?

Comment

Name:	IMG_4601.jpg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	2497695This was our best Kings from turny, we figured it around 17-18 lbs so didn't bother weighing it in, now after results we prolly should of🤔... And yes gonna go after shark next good weather day, there is one out on the corner right now!! Buddy's tail bit clean off just yesterday !! I'm ready

Comment

Very cool. Can't wait to hear the shark report. I got one on a charter back in 2000 out of seward, strong fish. Ate great too!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92801[/ATTACH]This was our best Kings from turny, we figured it around 17-18 lbs so didn't bother weighing it in, now after results we prolly should of🤔... And yes gonna go after shark next good weather day, there is one out on the corner right now!! Buddy's tail bit clean off just yesterday !! I'm ready
                          Cody gave me a chunk from that fish, it was yummy! good job guys....:topjob:
                          " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

Name:	IMG_4668.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2497713Painfully slow fishing aboard the Huntress today.. 3/31/17... but had some very awesome/patient clients and after burning some fuel, we were able to send em home with some kings👍... On the hunt tomorrow ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_4693.jpg
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2497719Big weather and big waves today aboard the F/V Huntress, 4/1/17.. but with a bit of fancy throttle work and determination we were able to get some big smiles.. this crew was great and showed the patience that it takes to put salmon on the boat when conditions were what they were... good luck and be safe👍
                              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_4760.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	2497722Got into some great fishing yesterday afternoon aboard the F/V Huntress 4/2/17. All tho I cannot take credit for finding this school, was tipped off by a friend, but what a great text message to get!! We loaded the boat and they even let me reel one in! 😎👍.. back out tomorrow ..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X