• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3612.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	2497406Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3613.jpg
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	2497407Wiped out my daughter and the family dog on quick hit out to the south shore😍 Only got to troll for about ten mins. Good fast fishing with great size.. Homer harbor is now ice free and the salmon trolling is about as good as it get's out along the SW coast!! WFO!!! Good luck and will see ya on the water!!

Comment

Name:	IMG_3765.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2497419Pretty fun last couple days aboard the F/V Huntress!! Yesterday 2/4/17 we had our good friends the Hilstrainds and the deadliest catch crew on board for some winter King salmon action!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_3714.jpg
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	2497420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3750.jpg
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	2497421Aaaaand we loaded the boat again today for our good friends from the Anchorage area!! 2/5/17. F/V Huntress!! Can't wait for tomorrow 👍🏻

Comment

Name:	IMG_3780.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	2497439Yesterday was amazing fishing aboard the F/V Huntress! 2/6/17, as we hit a "quad"!! In the first 5 mins and landed all 4 Kings! The rest of the day we Caught halibut/rock fish and more kings and the commute home from work was breath taking👍🏻. Get that boat shoveled off and get out here!! Fish are biting and this is the best weather we have seen all winter long😎
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_3812.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	2497441Ended up prospecting today as I had a light load of clients! The average K-Bay winter King salmon are in the back ground😎.. Last 2 fish of the day were HAWGS!!! F/V Huntress !! 2/7/17🤘
            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_3846.jpg
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	2497445had a little NASCAR re-zink today on the Huntress!! Big thanks to Mat with Homer Boat Works, coming and yanking me out of the water and up to the top of the icy ramp !! We're all zinked up and ready for battle
              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	IMG_4003.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	2497457Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3983.jpg
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2497458 Only had a few mins to get out and grab a dinner fish so I hoppedon board with Brooksakadventure's and the F/V Huntress and little Capt Ella put me on a big oll King in no time at all!! Dinner is served!! Pretty darn good fishing out there! See ya on the bay👍🏻

Comment

Name:	IMG_4140.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	2497507Big fish and big smiles aboard the F/V Huntress today. 2/17/17.. we did not find all of the fish we needed today but what we lacked in numbers we made up for in size!! Yaaahooo😎.. Sky is sunny and the seas are calm!! And the snow is deep!!At this point only taking time off from trolling to go rip up the back hills on the mountain sleds!!! O ya, and sleep a lill bit!! Get off the couch and get out here!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Comment

Name:	IMG_4340.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	2497549Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4344.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	2497550Pretty awesome day on the bay for our new friends/clients from Colorado ! Limits of fat kings and deck load of Octo, followed by helping me unload some totes off our friends boat the Time bandit, just so happens there fans of the deadlest catch... made for an unforgettable day aboard the F/V Huntress.. crap weather next 3 days, will be in the hills ! Catch ya next week on the bay👍🏻 Safe boating to all this weekend

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X