Jeff, king report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff, king report?

Hey Jeff, how have your winter kings been so far over off Kodiak? Any photos?

Mike
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

I know down on this end weather has been tough, but I have a bud that had good numbers of fish real close to home on the days he can get out, nothing big, about the same as Homer.
    Life's too short for an ugly boat

Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK
    www.alaska-fish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts

Comment

king eaters

Break in the weather, went out for a couple hours and ran into these guys
      Attached Files
      Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
      www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Looks like a beautiful day on the water!
        Michael Strahan
        Site Owner
        Alaska Hunt Consultant
        1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

what it looked like today thru my costas

Break in the weather this afternoon, I went out at about 10-11am? trolled one of my spots in the wind by myself and was on pass number 3 and was not feeling the love. I was still working in my head, newly elected to chairman of the board, vacated by a man who just resigned the seat after about 10years? or more? with no warning, I threw my name in the hat for chair and was elected, I was thinking of my duties as chair verses a director and then a nice hit! Bump Bump and release! I bury my lines in the scotty release so it was a nice one. I had to loosen the drag to get the rod out of the holder it was heavy and it immediately started to raise from 35ft and then came off. No purple sized herring left on the hooks. I quickly rebaited and worked the area waiting and predicting the next strike, looking for signs of another hit, ripples in the water, tidelines, birds working, sonar pings, trolling speed, water temp, etc...didnt thiink of my new title for a couple hours. The wind had calmed but no strikes. I took these pic thru my costas. Goin again tomorrow.
          Attached Files
          Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
          www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X