No announcement yet.

Back n Black update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Josh! Saw you headed back in on Sunday. I was on the hardtop off the bluffs. We managed 7 keeper sized fish for 3 guys out of a dozen solid take downs. Died off after about 1pm. But in the morning it was double and triple hook ups! Had a blast!!!

AlaskaKayakFisher.com
    Guidesak.blogspot.com
    My personal pages...I'm not a guide.

Comment

Way to go Nemo & Crew!
      Jonesin to get back on the water; up in anc visiting friends and gearing up for ducks! See ya soon
      Check out Quickwater Adventure water taxi/transport services: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick...37553606260978

Comment

Had a blast yesterday with Big Kings and big lings!! Sry pics are not rotated properly..10-16-14 Huntress

Comment

Limit of lings and Kings yesterday!! 10-16-14 F/V Huntress.. Sry pics are not rotated properly.. Hope you enjoy.. Cant wait to get out there today!! Cheers and safe boating

Comment

you are still going around the corner??
            ANIMAL!!
            www.polebendersfishing.com

Comment

Congrats to Jeff who boated this big toad while fishing aboard the Huntress today!!! shortly after this fish weather kicked up and blew me off the bite.... we were able to scratch around and boat a few more kings but overall kind of slow....But were ready to giver er Hell tomorrow!! cheers

Comment

Awesome man! Im not looking for specific spots by any means, but where would be a good place for a new guy to start at? I'm planning on heading out in a week or so and going to poke around and just see if I can find one or two but a few pointers would be appreciated.

Comment

How was the fishing today, Josh? Looks beautiful out there. Super excited about tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
                    How was the fishing today, Josh? Looks beautiful out there. Super excited about tomorrow!
                    Well Brian, All tho we did bring our dozen kings to town today, i had to hook 20 to do so.... thats rite... 20 kings hooked up and taking line and only 12 made it to the boat!! thank god i found a pile of them:shot: looking forward to fishing with your group tomorrow !! with any luck will find that school and get a few to the net.. in the end it was a great day aboard the Huntress today.. cheers

Comment

Homer winter kings

After seeing some of the photos of the king salmon caught aboard the Huntress, I decided to fly down to Homer from Fairbanks and spend some time out on the water.

Enjoyed a fun day on the water aboard the F/V Huntress out of Homer. Captain Josh put us on the kings right away. The first line in the water had a king on within a few minutes. The weather pushed us off the hot spot after awhile but the day was still productive. Kings and halibut were in the fish box as we wound the day up. What is so enjoyable about this time of year in Homer is no crowds. All the hotels have winter rates. Would highly recommend anyone wanting some kings, hook up with Josh on the Huntress. His website is: http://www.brooksakadventures.com/index.html I am going to do another trip down to Homer in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Went out with Josh on the Huntress today. Caught 15, though shook a few of the smallest ones. Four or five were in the 14-16 pound range, with my six year old pulling in a 20 pounder. A little rocky out there, but Josh sure put us on the fish! Will post pics when we get home if Josh doesn't beat us to it.

Comment

Had a great time with Brian and his family today aboard the Huntress!! here are a few pics, Enjoy!!:topjob:

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Nemo View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]81500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81501[/ATTACH]Had a great time with Brian and his family today aboard the Huntress!! here are a few pics, Enjoy!!:topjob:
                            I think she beat you Brian???roud:Thanks again and will catch ya on the next one!! Cheers

Comment

Well done, million dollar smiles!!
                              Redleader standing by

Comment

Nice Josh! Ya got them dialed in as always!!!

AlaskaKayakFisher.com
                                Guidesak.blogspot.com
                                My personal pages...I'm not a guide.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X