recommendation for pilots on kodiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommendation for pilots on kodiak

We are planning a 2016 goat hunt and any recommendation or in info on a pilot to land on alpine lake etc. would be great. I have used kingfisher Air before on deer hunts and they are great people but they don't land on any alpine lakes.

Seahawk air is my favorite

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Try North River Air.
      sigpic06 custom weld storm 6 liter 212 and other stuff
      05 1000X with some little thing's done

Comment

Another to check on is Andrews air. Rowland at Seahawk is your best bet though.

Comment

North River is your alpine lake guy.

Comment

Only been there one time, but when we went we used Andrews Airways and couldn't have been more pleased with the service, quality of the staff, quality of pilots, and our hunt.

Comment

Andrews, Island, and Seahawk are all exceptional services. Any one of these 3 will do everything in their power to get you geared up and out into the location you want to go. You won't be disappointed with any of them.
              Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
              "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
              I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Comment

Seahawk air

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
                  Only been there one time, but when we went we used Andrews Airways and couldn't have been more pleased with the service, quality of the staff, quality of pilots, and our hunt.
                  I second this. I have also heard great things about Seahawk. I don't think you'd go wrong with either.
                  I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Comment

Andrew Air or Seahawk or the two best in Kodiak. Seahawk Air flys out a beaver and Andrew air has a 206, beaver, or turbine beaver. I have used both over the years and have been pleased each time by their customer service.

Comment

I flew with Island Air this spring and was very pleased with the pilots and service. Not sure if they land on the alpine lakes though.

Comment

Call Taj at North River Air. He has been more than accommodating with my son and me this year. He can land on alpine lakes. I've flown with Island, Andrews, Seahawk, Vertigo and Deckload. All of these can land you on alpine lakes.

Comment

Roland at Seahawk Air or Willie at Andrews Air.
                          -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

Comment

Flown with Seahawk several times, they are a great outfit. Going with them in a few weeks.
                            Not all those who wander, are lost.

Comment

Flew with Roland at Seahawk last weekend. Took a stud of a billy and Roland's insights into the area helped in doing so.

The guy is not only a pilot, but he lives and breathes all things Kodiak...
                              Proud to be an American!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X