Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK hospital system at risk of becoming overwhelmed

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020...s-virus-surge/
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

I'm taking my social distancing to the next level. Get off my lawn.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

they have a drug thats 94.5% affective against a virus that has a 99.5%+ survival rate - better get in line soon

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
        they have a drug thats 94.5% affective against a virus that has a 99.5%+ survival rate - better get in line soon
        <br/><br/>Chez, let me be the first to say (although Iím sure lím not the first to think), youíre a f*****g moron, and Iím glad that people with your intellect arenít on the front lines dealing with this disease. Please, for the sake of yourself and everyone else, isolate yourself, and do it for a very long time! Oh, and keep your BS thoughts to yourself, and off the internet.<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AK Troutbum View Post
          <br/><br/>Chez, let me be the first to say (although Iím sure lím not the first to think), youíre a f*****g moron, and Iím glad that people with your intellect arenít on the front lines dealing with this disease. Please, for the sake of yourself and everyone else, isolate yourself, and do it for a very long time! Oh, and keep your BS thoughts to yourself, and off the internet.<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yea, that pretty well sums it up.

...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
          I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence

Comment

Typical left wing BS, Censor anyone who dissagress with you. Its a shame you cannot carry on an intelligent conversation without being like that...

Comment

Typical left wing BS, Censor anyone who dissagress with you. Its a shame you cannot carry on an intelligent conversation without being like that...
              Hilarious. The guy who swallows every fake conspiracy theory he's fed and continues to swallow even when he finds out he's been played for a fool, is lecturing about "intelligent conversation".

The saying "you can't make up that kind of stupid" pops into our heads whenever we read your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post

Hilarious. The guy who swallows every fake conspiracy theory he's fed and continues to swallow even when he finds out he's been played for a fool, is lecturing about "intelligent conversation".

The saying "you can't make up that kind of stupid" pops into our heads whenever we read your posts.
                He'll be one of those fools who deny it's real even as they die from it....and beg the ICU nurse to save them, although they spent the past year disparaging and ridiculing that same nurse as a liar with a political agenda. Our medical workers don't deserve to be saddled with these fools.

Comment

<br/><br/>Typical left wing BS, Censor anyone who dissagress with you. Its a shame you cannot carry on an intelligent conversation without being like that...
                  <br/><br/>I lean about 180į from the left, and I censor no one. The issue I have with your way of thinking is that often times itís people like you that end up in an ICU bed, and itís people like me that have to take care of you because of your irresponsible behavior. As a front line worker, I put my health and safety (along with my familyĎs health and safety), at risk every day that I work. You can say whatever you want about the numbers/percentages, but it doesnít change the fact that this virus has killed and disabled well over a million people worldwide in the past year, and itís surging again. If you could possibly find a way to consider the health and well-being of other folks, for the sake of a little bit of an inconvenience to yourself, and just wear a mask, social distance, and wash your hands, it would be much appreciated. Thank you Chez, Iím sure you will do your best.<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

<br/><br/>I lean about 180į from the left, and I censor no one. The issue I have with your way of thinking is that often times itís people like you that end up in an ICU bed, and itís people like me that have to take care of you because of your irresponsible behavior. As a front line worker, I put my health and safety (along with my familyĎs health and safety), at risk every day that I work. You can say whatever you want about the numbers/percentages, but it doesnít change the fact that this virus has killed and disabled well over a million people worldwide in the past year, and itís surging again. If you could possibly find a way to consider the health and well-being of other folks, for the sake of a little bit of an inconvenience to yourself, and just wear a mask, social distance, and wash your hands, it would be much appreciated. Thank you Chez, Iím sure you will do your best.<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thanks for doing what you do.

Comment

People that are referred to as 'recovered' aren't necessarily back where they started. Many are dealing with major health concerns after having come down with covid. I know several people in one family that are struggling right now.

Comment

Thanks for that.

One of my best friends is an ER doc, and what you're saying mirrors what he tells me on a near-daily basis. Last week he delivered a Covid diagnosis to a patient that refused to wear a mask into the ER while he loudly (and incorrectly) kept claiming that this whole thing is a hoax. The last I heard, they were wheeling him to an ICU bed. Two nights ago they had a 23 year old patient diagnosed with Covid who suffered a heart attack. I could go on...and I'm sure you could as well.

I'm willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow Americans to defend our liberty. This isn't about liberty - it's about taking care of one another and paying attention to scientific evidence. And really...what's being asked of us is not. that. hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post

Thanks for that.

One of my best friends is an ER doc, and what you're saying mirrors what he tells me on a near-daily basis. Last week he delivered a Covid diagnosis to a patient that refused to wear a mask into the ER while he loudly (and incorrectly) kept claiming that this whole thing is a hoax. The last I heard, they were wheeling him to an ICU bed. Two nights ago they had a 23 year old patient diagnosed with Covid who suffered a heart attack. I could go on...and I'm sure you could as well.

I'm willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow Americans to defend our liberty. This isn't about liberty - it's about taking care of one another and paying attention to scientific evidence. And really...what's being asked of us is not. that. hard.
                          what type of heart attack?! I’ve had 3 heart attacks, not the typical ones. Infection of the sack around the heart. Then it swells crushing the heart. This is a virus..... ya it’s real. It doesn’t justify any lock down or illegal mandates!!! The numbers are 100% inflated!!! Basically it’s at 10% the death rate listed for ppl who solely had covid19!! Wake up people!! The sick need to mask not the healthy!! It’s a plandemic as it’s finest. Wearing masks and using more hand sanitizer the last few months over the whole existence of mankind!!

Nope, I’m not a conspiracy guy, it’s common sense and the numbers are public!!!

Comment

Health mandates are 100% Constitutional. SCOTUS settled that in the 1800's. Making things up doesn't make it real.

Studies show that the number of covid deaths is under-reported. Making things up doesn't make it real.

Masks are primarily worn to protect others in case we are infected, although they do provide some protection to the wearer. Making things up doesn't make it real.

Yes, you are a conspiracy guy. You just cited 3 of the main fake covid conspiracies given by those who feel they have the right to spread disease, infect their fellow Americans and doom them to death or lifelong illness.

Reality isn't as scary as you've been trained to believe it is. Give it a try sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post
                              Health mandates are 100% Constitutional. SCOTUS settled that in the 1800's. Making things up doesn't make it real. <br/><br/>Studies show that the number of covid deaths is under-reported. Making things up doesn't make it real.<br/><br/>Masks are primarily worn to protect others in case we are infected, although they do provide some protection to the wearer. Making things up doesn't make it real.<br/><br/>Yes, you are a conspiracy guy. You just cited 3 of the main fake covid conspiracies given by those who feel they have the right to spread disease, infect their fellow Americans and doom them to death or lifelong illness. <br/><br/>Reality isn't as scary as you've been trained to believe it is. Give it a try sometime.
                              <br/><br/>Masks will not stop Covid, even if everyone wore one. Complete isolation is the only thing that will keep a person from being at risk of getting it. I'm not going to say that masks are useless, I'm sure they slow the spread, but I guarantee you there's people wearing masks that have passed it on to others. It's foolish to think it's going to just vanish if everyone wears a mask. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X