No announcement yet.

Allergic reaction to Pfizer Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I deal with facts that are verifiable, not personal insults. So go right ahead and keep flinging personal insults. Not gonna stop me from posting verifiable facts. I see IOT busted you with your nice edit job changing what you said earlier and you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Originally posted by Akgramps View Post

Neither of you bozos can read or get past basic comprehension, if you have a drivers license it must date back to when DMV accepted bribes, I DID NOT SAY "I had more important things to worry about", never did...
    I said "there are more important things to worry about", those are distinctly two different things... you two are just like the liberal media, you choose to changes things to your liking.... and have a 2nd set of standards, with guys like you voting its no wonder the country is in the shape it is. I didn't reply when taiga wanderer misquoted me... because apparently I am on ignore.... Laffinn....

No wonder no-one believes your drivel....

Comment

• Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
      You're embarrassing yourself.
      He must like that. Time after time!

Comment

• OMG, you guys just can't give it a break. You're like a bunch of pit bulls. You'll eventually **** another thread down.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

• Wife had her second shot yesterday. I had my second shot at 8a.m. this morning. No ill effects for either of us yet. A big thank you to the health professionals .

Comment

• Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

• Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
              Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine.

What are healthcare providers required to report to VAERS?
              • Any adverse event listed in the VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination that occurs within the specified time period after vaccination.
              • An adverse event listed by the vaccine manufacturer as a contraindication to further doses of the vaccine.

Healthcare providers are required by law to report any conditions on the RET to VAERS, and are strongly encouraged to report clinically significant or unexpected events following vaccination.

Comment

• Good information to know Bob. Checks and balances are good.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

• To date, per the US CDC, about 50,000,000 COVID vax doses administered and NO deaths, and about 350 reported adverse reactions requiring medical attention have been reported.

Comment

• Bravo Alaska!!!
                    According to the US CDC, Alaska leads the vaccination effort in getting shots into arms (per capita), of ALL states in the USA!!!!
                    We're #1
                    A big thank you to the heroes at ADPH for making this happen. Please continue your hard work and continue to hold that #1 spot.

Comment

• We both got our second shots. No negative reaction for either of us (knock on wood). Although on the way home I witnessed yet another "it's my right to spread disease" nutjob argue with store staff about how they didn't have to wear a mask to shop there. The store staff was very polite, the nutjob not so much. He just blathered the usual "it's my right!" stuff people with no clue about their rights spout and walked out.

The vaccine process itself was even more efficient than last time. There were even a few ROTC volunteers helping to keep things moving smoothly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheeser View Post
                        We both got our second shots. No negative reaction for either of us (knock on wood). Although on the way home I witnessed yet another "it's my right to spread disease" nutjob argue with store staff about how they didn't have to wear a mask to shop there. The store staff was very polite, the nutjob not so much. He just blathered the usual "it's my right!" stuff people with no clue about their rights spout and walked out.

The vaccine process itself was even more efficient than last time. There were even a few ROTC volunteers helping to keep things moving smoothly.

Go out and stop at a few 7 eleven type stores in the valley. No one is wearing a mask, not the customer and not the employee. I see that and I just leave. They look at you like you are weird or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheeser View Post
                          We both got our second shots. No negative reaction for either of us (knock on wood). Although on the way home I witnessed yet another "it's my right to spread disease" nutjob argue with store staff about how they didn't have to wear a mask to shop there. The store staff was very polite, the nutjob not so much. He just blathered the usual "it's my right!" stuff people with no clue about their rights spout and walked out.

they are correct it is their right to not wear a mask.

however...

it is also the store owners right to refuse service to some one who is not following the store rules.

I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
                          but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunner View Post
                            Wife had her second shot yesterday. I had my second shot at 8a.m. this morning. No ill effects for either of us yet. A big thank you to the health professionals .
                            And yet you still need to wear a mask and keep your distance... Why get the shot again?? Granted if it makes you feel better, go for it, but dont push your fears on others

Comment

• Originally posted by alexander View Post

Go out and stop at a few 7 eleven type stores in the valley. No one is wearing a mask, not the customer and not the employee. I see that and I just leave. They look at you like you are weird or something.
                              LOL, your worried how people look at you LOL...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chez View Post

And yet you still need to wear a mask and keep your distance... Why get the shot again?? Granted if it makes you feel better, go for it, but dont push your fears on others
                                Do you wear a seatbelt when in a car and still drive defensively? Same situation. The vaccine, like a seatbelt, will help protect you most of the time, but isn't a 100% foolproof cure. Most of us still "drive defensively" in order to protect for those other cases when we can. It also isn't known yet how well the vaccine protects us from spreading the virus, so continuing to wear a mask helps to reduce those chances until we know more about it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X